Author Topic: No Leather Tailor Trainer (uses Gargish Cloth Armor to 120)  (Read 61065 times)

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: No Leather Tailor Trainer (uses Gargish Cloth Armor to 120)
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2011, 05:32:12 AM »
I will pull it next time I pass through it.  It doesn't do anything since there is no sub, its a leftover remnant from the conversion from tinker to tailor trainer. 
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2011, 05:39:27 AM »
Yo hey! Just dl'd since I'm building a new tailor at the moment I figured I might as well jump on the testing bandwagon if you need more eyes ;) I'm not too worried about everything working out the gate so no problemo. I usually use Razor but I get sick of manually loading cloth after oil cloths are done.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2011, 07:37:55 AM »
Cool cool 12.  This is one of my first scripts, so its a little buggy.  When it doesn't mis-fire, it cooks.  I am working up a tailor again and working on the script, so let me know if you have issues.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

-Mario Andretti

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2011, 08:59:48 AM »
K, just had a little issue.

I started at about 33 or so Tailoring. Started off making Short Pants as I would have expected. Cruised along to 35 at which time it did switch to Fur Capes. It ran fine until 40 and this is when things got odd. I don't see in your skill check section that 40 has an relevance however at 40 it switched to making Fancy Dress's. Of course the Fancy Dress item type (VQL for those that care) isn't in the Cutter Upper list so I have a backpack full of dresses - no biggie there. The question is why in the world it switched to the Fancy Dress to begin with. Haven't had a chance to look at it further yet.

X

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2011, 09:12:33 AM »
I am not 100% sure why, but I have a solution for it that I have implimented in a couple of other craft scripts.  I will see about working refining it and putting it in here.

-Mario Andretti

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2011, 10:06:32 AM »
I managed to get enough resources to start running the script again.

I am not seeing any issues making the wrong stuff, but I am seeing something wonky with the amount of resources it is pulling.  First it pulled too few, and now I am seeing a big build-up of cloth in my pack.  Pretty sure I didn't intend for it to pack around 4000 cloth while working.   Adding this to my list of stuff to fix. 

-Mario Andretti

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2011, 11:08:55 AM »
Cool, I'm just going through some stuff on my own now. I love fixing stuff ;)

X

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2011, 11:27:15 AM »
I'm at work - but will start on this latter

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2011, 01:28:29 PM »
OK Paul I should have thought to put in those messages!

The problem is that my cloth is BUI and the script is looking for CUI.
Modifying your code now to see if that was the problem.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2011, 01:43:29 PM »
OK that was the problem

needed to change

set %cloth CUI

to

set %cloth CUI_BUI

Thanks!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2011, 01:51:15 PM »
Now to add in your subs for ROT

Any suggestions where the best place to put it is?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 02:51:07 PM by gimlet »

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2011, 10:16:00 AM »
I have to track down an issue in the scissor sub that makes it loop and fill your pack with scissors. Then I will stick in the ROT and repost

-Mario Andretti

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2011, 10:23:13 AM »
great!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2011, 10:30:01 AM »
So I'm the only one that ended up with the wierd Fancy Dress issue? That's not good lol.

I actually got inspired to attempt my hand at piecing together a tailor training script of my own; nothing to release, at most I might put it up in my Beta section. Just realizing that most of the fun for me now is writing the scripts rather than using them!

I'll still continue testing this one though, just hadn't identified why Fancy Dresses started getting made yet.

X

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2011, 02:38:50 PM »
So I'm the only one that ended up with the wierd Fancy Dress issue? That's not good lol.

I actually got inspired to attempt my hand at piecing together a tailor training script of my own; nothing to release, at most I might put it up in my Beta section. Just realizing that most of the fun for me now is writing the scripts rather than using them!

I'll still continue testing this one though, just hadn't identified why Fancy Dresses started getting made yet.

X

Okay now im worried first it was the condoms now you have gotten a fancy dress. What in the world are you planing to do with those items.  Didn t think you swung that way 12

DUDE WHAT ARE YOU THINKING THERE ARE ENOUGH WOMAN OUT THERE THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY YOU DONT HAVE TO DRESS IN FANCY DRESSES AND GIVE OUT CONDOMS FOR US TO LIKE YOU

HEHEHE I COULDN T RESIST

Tags: