Author Topic: No Leather Tailor Trainer (uses Gargish Cloth Armor to 120)  (Read 61079 times)

Offline alonzo104

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • alonzo104 has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: No Leather Tailor Trainer (uses Gargish Cloth Armor to 120)
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2011, 11:28:33 AM »
So I'm the only one that ended up with the wierd Fancy Dress issue? That's not good lol.

I actually got inspired to attempt my hand at piecing together a tailor training script of my own; nothing to release, at most I might put it up in my Beta section. Just realizing that most of the fun for me now is writing the scripts rather than using them!

I'll still continue testing this one though, just hadn't identified why Fancy Dresses started getting made yet.

X

I 120'd 2 tailors with almost the exact same time and amount of resources used as I mentioned in my earlier post.  At no point in time did I have an issue with it making un-wanted items.  I did however have an issue with the amount of cloth pulled, and the dumping of cut oilcloth bandys.  But only on the first time running it, the second time it ran fine w/o any issues.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2011, 11:39:04 AM »
Thx for the feedback alonzo. I see in your earlier post that you started at 0 and went to 120 so I'll assume you were running the script at the same skill level (40) that switched to fancy dresses for me.

I'll focus more on my own setup to see if I can figure out what went wrong. I suspect it was a lag issue or something when switching between a couple of menu's; won't surprise me if the Fancy Dress is the same Y coordinate or something.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2011, 11:41:59 AM »
Hold off 12.  I have a process put together to detect make errors and correct them.  As soon as I fix the scissor sub I will put that process in and repost it. 
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2011, 12:25:55 PM »
I updated the script to include ROT timer, fixed the scissors sub, but did not impliment the fancy dress fix.  I think I have to put the cut process back into the main script to address this issue in a reasonable manner.  This will cost some speed, but is probably the best solution as otherwise the recycle process will require significant retooling. This will also put the structure back in line with the other craft scripts, which will serve some of my other goals as well.

In any case, I still have some work to do on this script:

Two immediate priorities appear to be:

Fix the Fancy Dress issue
Fix the weight/load process
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

-Mario Andretti

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2011, 01:06:55 PM »
Soon as i get a Tailor ps i'll do some testing on seige

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2011, 03:51:23 AM »
I reposted with a retooling of the load / weight monitor process.  I actually changed a lot of the script to line it up with my other craft scripts, but most of this should not be noticeable in the run process.  I found a bunch of coding issues that I was able to correct. 

Next mod will be to bring the cut process back into the main script for the Fancy Dress fix. I hate to give up speed, but stability is more important in a craft script.

-Mario Andretti

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2011, 04:05:29 AM »
Paul - Thanks i'll try and give ya feed back soon.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2011, 04:08:25 AM »
Thought i might mention - i use your cutter upper (change tool and target) for all my crafting needs. It works great with carpentry!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2011, 04:34:10 AM »
I found an error that causes a loop in the version you downloaded Gim.  Reposting now.

-Mario Andretti

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2011, 07:41:55 AM »
k thanks!

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2011, 08:36:59 AM »
I was inspired by yours Paulo and have decided to try writing my own which, of course, has gotten me off track and back on my standard Crafter sub which is now coming along wonderfully! Of course I'm still 40.6 Tailoring on Pac now, a week later, but I'm having more fun creating the craft sub!

So you're thinking that the Fancy Dress issue was related to the Cutter script?

TBH, I don't think you'll lose that much time with the cutter being a called sub in the tailor script. You don't need to wait for the sewing gump to come back for the call to the cutter sub to kick in and then it's a quick use of scissors and a target and back to "Make Last". I think the stability will be well worth it! In my "ClickNWait" sub (in conjunction with my GumpWait sub) you send it a #TRUE if you want it to wait for the gump to return and a #FALSE if you want to continue forward processing the script without waiting; pretty handy to do things that way. If I remember correctly TM's do the same thing.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline daemonsdiablo

• Activity:
    0%
  • daemonsdiablo has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2011, 11:47:32 AM »
120 in 7 hours, one hangup but a restart fixed it. Thanks PAul

Offline slackermandan

• Activity:
    0%
  • slackermandan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2011, 04:10:56 PM »
The script will make a few of the item for my skill level (116.1) and then goes to the outofresources sub. I have plenty of cloth, ingots, some sewing kits, and a tinker kit all in my pack. My cloth is CUI type. Any suggestions? This is the only script I can find that uses cloth from 115-120! Thanks for all the hard work, hope you have a suggestion for what to do :D

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2011, 03:38:36 PM »
Slacker are you playing OSI or a free shard?

Offline slackermandan

• Activity:
    0%
  • slackermandan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2011, 01:03:53 PM »
OSI shard. I ended up 120ing it by hand in the end. Sorry if the script is for free shards and I missed that somewhere, I just wanted to report the only issues I ran into with it! Thanks to all for the great work on the script :D

Tags: