Author Topic: Old Player.. New Shard and New Ruels  (Read 832 times)

Offline jxy127Topic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jxy127 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Old Player.. New Shard and New Ruels
« on: January 12, 2013, 11:19:43 PM »
Hi All

I'll give this another go then :)

I have been playing UO since the second age came uot and loved it from the start. I use to play on the org. europe server but due to budgetcuts (read wife and later kids) i have had to go the more economical way at the free shards.

I started out with a Knight but kept getting my behind kicked. so a friend told me to try tamer with magic and bard. so a new char were borne and i absolutly love the hole idea of not to get too far in the battle but sending the pet. My fav pet have been the Cu Sidhe ever since they first were introduced :) But on the server i play now there is a lot of costum tameble so the Cu Sidhe had to go and an Anicient Hell Hound has taken its place :) for the ons that does not know what that is. it's an Cu Sidhe with double up on hit and mana to that you add a good portion of magic. but still it heals it self and me :D and that is a really good thing, becourse im not the guild type, i'm more of a loner :D but i'v started up a few miners and i'm keeping busy with Slasher of The Vile and monsters like him.

If any of you guys ever comes on the UO Freedom server look me up :) and i'll set you up with the "starter kit" :D Look for Papadoc or send me a [pm

Hope to see you all on the best free UO server :D

--Jxy127

--Jxy127
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 07:08:50 AM by jxy127 »

Tags: