Author Topic: Hail UO'ers!  (Read 2942 times)

Offline kr1zTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • kr1z has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hail UO'ers!
« on: January 10, 2013, 06:51:10 PM »
Hey Guys/Gals!

This site looks like a treasure of information with a good community. I thought I'd join to share my experiences and learn something for myself. I've been using EasyUO for years, but can only really edit scripts. I haven't had the chance to create something from scratch myself. I like to do champs/peerless/idoc hunt when I'm not at work. If anyone is up to do any of these things on Atlantic toss me a line! I'd like to meet more people in the UO community. I don't run with a lot of people, but would love to find some others to play with.

Glad I found this place.

Chris-
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 06:53:03 PM by kr1z »
IDOC - PEERLESS - CHAMP HUNTER

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hail UO'ers!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 07:56:07 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO Kr1z!

Your gonna wanna check out This Thread and then return here.

How did you find out about ScriptUO?

• Activity:
    0%
  • kr1z has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 03:07:27 PM »

Thanks Ultima!! :)

I checked out that thread, thanks for pointing me there.

I found ScriptUO on google when looking for IDOC scripts or related hints/tips to timers and such.

I'm a 30 year old male from Tucson, Az. I've played UO for years off and on. I quit for a while to play WoW, but after 3-4 years I was done with it. I have 2 kids and a third on the way. I am a technical analyst during the day and dad/gamer at night. I dont know my girl's measurements lol, and with her being pregnant I dont think it'd be fair to post that! I mostly play on my Sampire/Mystic/Tamer characters. I have an imbuer as well and looking to make an IDOC character with stealth/hiding. Are there any Atlantic players on here? Is this mostly free shard players? I generally play solo so anything I can take out on my sampire/tamer is good. I try to do Peerless or Champs usually. There is plenty to the game that I am NOT doing, but requires others to partake with me.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 03:20:40 PM »
These a mix of freeshard and osi players here.. the majority probably being OSI.   Many many many of our members play Atlantic either as their permanent shard or now and again. 

Welcome to scriptuo restricted status lifted .. enjoy the site and dont be a stranger.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 03:22:54 PM »

I stealing this :) :) :)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Activity:
    0%
  • kr1z has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 03:28:34 PM »
These a mix of freeshard and osi players here.. the majority probably being OSI.   Many many many of our members play Atlantic either as their permanent shard or now and again. 

Welcome to scriptuo restricted status lifted .. enjoy the site and dont be a stranger.

Thanks! It'd be nice to find some honest Atlantic players to converse in game with.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 05:02:14 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 06:52:13 PM »

I stealing this :) :) :)

It's yours! 8)

Gimlet had an automated welcoming going at one point. Maybe it still is automated. He does seem to cover alot of ground. It did get loose on him one point. Right Gimlet?  ;)

We need an automated messaging system something along the lines of:

If introduction is < than (set Parameter) characters then INSERT #Message1 Welcome newusername INSERT Message#2 "Please read this thread and return here".

Then there is also the good ole copy and paste. 8)

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2013, 09:46:41 PM »
Welcome!!