Author Topic: Buying from unreachable vendors  (Read 2632 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Buying from unreachable vendors
« on: January 09, 2009, 10:18:02 AM »
How do you buy stuff from vendors that you can't get to?

I can open their packs and examine the stuff for sale, but never get a target cursor when saying "vendor buy" cause they are on the third level of this house.

I tried the house sign and same thing. You can open the pack, but can't buy anything.

Can't get into the house.... Can't buy from house sign..... Can't get on roof of neighbors house.... Paged a GM and got "this requires further research, fill out a bug report and send it to, blah" after like 90 minutes.

Any way of buying from these guys?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Buying from unreachable vendors
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 10:50:14 AM »
Just left click on the item and choose buy.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 11:53:14 AM »
As I recall, left clicking just gave you a description of the item.

Shift+Click perhaps?
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 01:24:40 PM »
If you can't see the vender but you want to open the pack, use SHIFT-CTRL to bring up all the gumps around.  Just double click on the gump that pops up while holding SHIFT-CTRL.

Then you can do what Xclio suggests and the LEFT-CLICK and wait for the "BUY" context gump to pop-up.  There is a chance that the "BUY" context entry will be greyed out so you will be SOL.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 05:05:15 PM »
For me it's shift+click. Missed the item though.

Tags: