Author Topic: Pet training easier?  (Read 3227 times)

Offline HrafnTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Hrafn has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Pet training easier?
« on: January 17, 2009, 03:16:26 AM »
I dont know if this is common knowledge, been searching around for info about how to train my pets and couldnt see this anywhere.

Decided to whip my two bakes into shape and decieded to try sparing them against each other (guilded and in tram).
At first they both took dammage and all skills raised, then one of them turned blue and both stopped gaining in wrestling, tactics and anatomy. BUT they continued gaining in magery, eval int, med and resist without me needing to heal them. I think both would be close to gm in those skills come evening. No need to box them in or marco anything, just sit back and watch them fight and gain  :D

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Pet training easier?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 07:57:03 AM »
Training on a shadow elemental is pretty easy too, easiest if you have a friend that can have a dog take the damage so it can heal through it and the rest of the pets can have fun :)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 10:27:55 AM »
For Resists I goto New Haven where they have the house with the crack in the wall and lure Spectral Spellbinders and let them blast away. Works for both players and pets. ;)

As far the Cu Sidhes and raising healing to GM the best method is having them attack sprites on the rocks inside the Twisted Weald. The Cu Sidhe needs to be around 85 or so to heal the poison consistently but it is by far the best and fastest method I've found to GM healing on a Cu Sidhe.

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 02:11:14 PM »
Agreed on the healing of a Cu, helps to also get the dog discorded as well :)

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 09:21:05 AM »
A friend of mine and myself just brought 2 dogs to gm healing from 90 & 6.7 in a house in 11 hours.

We caged the dogs, disco'd them (120 disco), and had another acct poison field them.

Tags: