Author Topic: Inquisitors Resolution (gloves)  (Read 7176 times)

Offline TidusTopic starter

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Inquisitors Resolution (gloves)
« on: January 22, 2009, 08:52:46 AM »
I was wondering where you get the Inquis.  Someone said it has to do with doom but not the gauntlet and stuff like that.. So i'm asking everyone if someone could give me a breakdown of how they are collected.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Inquisitors Resolution (gloves)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 09:06:03 AM »
Yes it's a Doom stealable that spawns only once a month so only 12 a year per shard that's why they fetch top dollar. I finally got ahold of some after opening up my purse strings. That FCR 3 and LMC 8 really makes it an interesting item when trying to put together a suit. It's also included in the New Faction Items with increased resist.

If I'm not mistaken I think TM has stolen a few pair of them thier gloves and I wouldn't be suprised if he know the exact hour and second that they will spawn on his shard of choosing. :)

« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 09:10:21 AM by Ultima »

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 09:26:28 AM »
Just wondering because i'm playing a somewhat dead shard to PvM activity... so to me being able to get some of those would nice :)
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 09:31:26 AM »
Actually I never took those.  They are in a room that's a pain to get to for a solo player.  I kept to the ruined painting and the other items.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 10:42:56 AM »
there in a tiny room down the hall from the gruesome standard near the teleporter out.

THe deal is that you have to basically have 5 accts on to work the lamp puzzle.  you need to figure out the correct order to press them and then messages pop up in your journal and over the statues each time you get it wrong along with rocks falling on your heads killing you sometimes.  A 70 phys suit is a must or if you can still do the puzzle with ghosts and casting telekinisis on the levers while a ghost stands on each block that is the best.

once you get the puzzle right you are teleported into the small room wher eu cna steal the lamp, the metal box (with void monster in it) and the inquiz gloves.  You cannot log out in there as it will boot you, there is a poison gas that i heard gets stronger as you stay in there too.  Not sure if a darkwood suit would allow u to just sit in there or not.

One person i knew would figure out the puzzle but not do the last step so that they would know the exact puzzle combo to enter once the item spawned.  he would then log in and do the puzzle.  It does not reset every hour or even server up to my knowledge (server worth checking).  The puzzle stays the same all day until someone completes it - then the combo changes.

so my advice-
log noob accts on squares
camp room outside to alert you
have puzzle prefigured out so u just have to get on the square and hit all the levers quickly
recall from camping to puzzle  when it spawns and bamm... go in and presto.

Easier said than done but the best way out there to my knowledge.

You cannot log or use camping anymore- when u log in you get kicked like in invaded towns.

You may still be able to sit in there as server goes down and not get kicked.  that was a loophole for a while.

GL man

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 11:04:24 AM »
Thanks for the walk through C2

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 01:09:10 PM »
ya My cousin actually saw it spawn and text'd me when I was at work.  he got a few friends together and they retrieved the gloves without me witch sucked, it fetched 30 mill and they split the booty in half. so everyone got 10 mill.  that pissed me off I wasn't there for it. we haven't seen it spawn since and its been like 4-5 months now.

Offline omni

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • omni has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 12:47:43 AM »
i heard you can buy one with faction silver(about 1000) if they have that on your shard. and its got better resists too

Tags: