Author Topic: Little Weapon Help?  (Read 2161 times)

Offline RnTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rn has no influence.
  • Respect: +15
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Little Weapon Help?
« on: April 11, 2014, 04:39:31 PM »
So I got this drop last night. I'm trying to figure out the possibilities of this thing...

Current imbue weight: 293

I've never used a Whetstone of Enervation, would removing the damage increase drop the weight to 193 and then have 3 total properties?

I don't really have a clue on a price or even if it's what people are looking for in pvp. Anyone have ballpark price check?

Any help/offers(Atlantic) welcome. Thanks

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Little Weapon Help?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 07:44:08 PM »
Normally with hit splinter weapons you don't want to Imbue them. Every time the Hit Splinter Procs it Takes off ~5 Durability. if you were going to imbue it though, I'd whetstone off the damage increase and go Swing Speed Increase, and probably hit Fireball, then using focus strike you could push the Hit Splinter and the hit fireball higher.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline RnTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rn has no influence.
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 08:21:57 PM »
Ah, had no idea about the durability loss with splinter, thanks

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 08:20:25 PM »
Also...  The most effective use of splintering weapons for dexxers is to have the effect go off when you perform a disarm so that your opponent is forced walk / bleeding / disarmed.... gives you the ultimate moment to lay the smack down on them.   It's also nice on a mage weapon bc if timed right the other guy is dealing with bleed interrupts while at the same time unable to run away....  let's you get off killing combos or allows your sync dumping gawking squad their time to shine....

Tags: