Author Topic: Tamer Luck Armor  (Read 9095 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Tamer Luck Armor
« on: June 01, 2011, 11:14:31 AM »
Putting together a luck suit for my elf tamer... turns out that making armor then hitting it with spined leather kinda sux for suit building....

Tunic - Armor of Fortune. Best for a luck suit, includes DCI, LRC and 200 Luck. Bad resists though.
Gorget - Leurocian's Mempo. Good resists and 300 luck with MR 1.
Jewelry - Bleuo Set. 3/6, MR 1, HPR 1, 400 Luck.
Robe - Conjurer's Garb. 140 Luck, MR 2, DCI 5.
Shield - Museum. 15 HCI/DCI, SC, 80 Luck.
Talisman - Totem. 10 LMC, HPR 2

So that leaves 4 imbues to take up to 140 luck. Problem is that the suit also needs 52/56/57/57/51 to get to all 70's. AND each piece needs to have 15 LRC and 7.5 LMC (2x8 and 2x7), AND it'd be nice to put some MR on it...

Since the suit has to be made with regular leather, resists are really low. And spined only adds 5 to physical... I'm not sure that 70's would be realistic with this build. I'll have to play with it.

XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
Re: Tamer Luck Armor
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 11:33:34 AM »
Ok, after running some numbers through it would be easy enough to make a 65/65/65/65/65 suit with 100 LRC and 40 LMC with 140 Luck on each piece.

Just need to imbue 2 Fire, 2 Cold, 2 Poison, 2 Energy and leave physical without imbue because you'll gain 40 physical when you imbue the 4 pieces with spined leather.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 12:08:40 PM »
Why don't you throw on one of those LRC Talismans to create some room for resists...

Surely you can handle hovering in the mid 30's on LMC.

Also that Chuckles Jester Hat has some decent resists to work with.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 12:10:37 PM »
Why don't you throw on one of those LRC Talismans to create some room for resists...

Surely you can handle hovering in the mid 30's on LMC.

Also that Chuckles Jester Hat has some decent resists to work with.
I was thinking the same thing on the LMC and Chuckles hat. I didn't know there were LRC talisman though lol. I really need to get back into the game further than scripting and collecting BOD's in Luna.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 12:14:57 PM »
Where's your lucky shoes!

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 12:22:56 PM »
LOL, perhaps later on the foot wear.

The reason to go against the Jester's Hat is that for about the same luck (140 vs 150) you can imbue head gear and get the other stuff you need, like LRC, LMC and specific resists.... With the Jester's hat your locked in with only resists and luck. Doesn't seem worth 10 luck to me.

The LRC tali might be a decent addition. But it would only really free up one imbue slot. I'll see if it fits in.

Suit would be around 1820 Luck as it sits above.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2011, 12:24:52 PM »

I was thinking the same thing on the LMC and Chuckles hat. I didn't know there were LRC talisman though lol. I really need to get back into the game further than scripting and collecting BOD's in Luna.

X

Mana Phasing Orb is what they're called...

I'm behind as well. I just recently started incorporating them into some of my mage suits. By Default I always went with Totem of the Void. With the Mana Phasing Orbs we have a little more room to maneuver.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2011, 12:33:21 PM »
The reason to go against the Jester's Hat is that for about the same luck (140 vs 150) you can imbue head gear and get the other stuff you need, like LRC, LMC and specific resists.... With the Jester's hat your locked in with only resists and luck. Doesn't seem worth 10 luck to me.

I think maybe your right...it's not worth the 10 luck. Too bad you couldn't craft a deer mask with 140 Luck. I always like the deer mask on my tamers.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 12:38:13 PM »

I think maybe your right...it's not worth the 10 luck. Too bad you couldn't craft a deer mask with 140 Luck. I always like the deer mask on my tamers.

Deer Masks are now craftable it was in one of the patches back about a month or 2 ago.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2011, 01:14:29 PM »
but you can enhance can you?

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2011, 01:41:21 PM »
I'm not sure if you can enhance a Deer Mask with spined or any leather for that matter being that Deer Mask is crafted from Cloth. Maybe you can...

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2011, 04:48:39 PM »
Nope.  Can't enhance deer masks, unless they've recently changed that.

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2011, 09:27:27 AM »
Cerv,

Not sure if you saw the suit I made shortly after Imbueing came out.  Here is a link to the page.  http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=3238.0

With just a little bit of playing around with the 3 pieces I could easily get all the resists in the 60-70 range...They are currently 70,70,60,59,69.  At that time we did not have the Runic tool that will give you 100% chance to enhance any item, so I went through about 30 of each piece trying to enhance and breaking them.  Would be pretty easy to make this suit now, with better resists.

JaF

« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 09:32:48 AM by JustAnotherFace »
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rn has no influence.
  • Respect: +15
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2011, 12:56:16 PM »
At that time we did not have the Runic tool that will give you 100% chance to enhance any item,

Whats the tool that gives the 100% to enhance?

Offline Rn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Rn has no influence.
  • Respect: +15
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2011, 03:19:53 PM »
did some digging and found it. pretty awsome tool, too bad its not a drop tho

http://www.uoguide.com/Forged_Metal_Tool