Author Topic: Changing Z-axis  (Read 19397 times)

Offline gimletTopic starter

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Changing Z-axis
« on: April 16, 2015, 05:51:56 AM »
I was wondering if anyone knows an object you can drop and step on to increase your z-axis position (get higher)
There are some places I can not get 2 and I was wondering if this would allow access.

Thanks
Gim

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Changing Z-axis
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 07:45:04 AM »
their is a way .. but for the life of me i cannot remember what it is...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 07:47:05 AM »

Think man think!

Offline bendel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • bendel has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 05:08:40 AM »
Tavu's made a software called "Leveler" that can change the z axis, but i'm not sure if it still aroud.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 05:16:35 AM »

I think it was C2 that told me, could be wrong ...  c2 do you recollect anything like that
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 05:24:01 AM »
I remember doing something like this a while back. It had to do with a craftable item that you could drop on the ground then teleport onto. I just can't remember what it was but I definitely tested something with success. I recall even being able to drop a second stack while on top of the first one and teleport to that as well. At some point I was too far from the ground to place another stack so it wasn't indefinite.

Does that ring any bells for anyone else?

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 05:25:43 AM »
I remember doing something like this a while back. It had to do with a craftable item that you could drop on the ground then teleport onto. I just can't remember what it was but I definitely tested something with success. I recall even being able to drop a second stack while on top of the first one and teleport to that as well. At some point I was too far from the ground to place another stack so it wasn't indefinite.

Does that ring any bells for anyone else?

X

Yes that was it... but what was crafted....

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2015, 07:05:43 AM »
I'm picturing a small table, not sure if I'm just making that up though.
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2015, 08:19:43 AM »
wasn't stack of bottle to be able to target ppl in their house.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2015, 02:14:45 PM »
Some free servers that had "emotes" had the emote [e puke which would temporarily drop what looked like dirt or horse dung as vomit on the ground that you could walk on top of and it'd act as a ground. Not sure there are many items on official servers that do this anymore though outside of Gozas. I remember a lot of items USED to, and before the efield trick were how you would have to access castle/keep roofs. Items like pillows/cushions recovered from ship wrecks, footstools were popular (and really their only practical use), wooden benches, cloth. Off the top of my head I can say with some certainty that house teleporters (vet reward) will raise you 1 tile when stood upon.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2015, 04:43:16 PM »
I am trying to gain access to a teleporter that is on the steps of a house and blocked on both sides. It is 1 tile higher than the steps so it is essentially a one way teleporter. ie you can leave but not enter. I will be trying soon each of the items etc above (except the tele tile since although that might work I would lose the tele after I stepped on the fixed teleporter.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2015, 04:44:45 PM »
You can try a gaza to make a set of stair

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2015, 04:46:24 PM »
You can try a gaza to make a set of stair

Not my house - can I set them on top of each other - can you set a gaza out in the middle of no where?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2015, 09:02:08 PM »
was it a wooden crate... or a elf style box ?

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2015, 10:06:23 PM »
I am trying to gain access to a teleporter that is on the steps of a house and blocked on both sides. It is 1 tile higher than the steps so it is essentially a one way teleporter. ie you can leave but not enter. I will be trying soon each of the items etc above (except the tele tile since although that might work I would lose the tele after I stepped on the fixed teleporter.

Pick it up after you step on it :P

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Tags: