Author Topic: Maddog's Jhelom Farm Taming Trainer  (Read 84627 times)

Offline baldielocks

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • baldielocks has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Maddog's Jhelom Farm Taming Trainer
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2010, 09:54:02 PM »
+1
man, this is smooth. great job UOMD!!! I ran into an odd situation that caused script breakage, but got around it. There was a bull that had been tamed too many times, script did not catch it and just followed it for a few mins. I caught it and killed it. Problem solved.

Offline UOPacific

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • UOPacific has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2010, 12:18:44 AM »
+1
Hello. I have a noob question. Does this script work in Trammel?
I am at the Jhelom Farm Pen. I killed an animal. I started the script.
I keep getting the message "Cannot find starting point. Please go to the Jhelom Pens and press play."
I was in Jhelom and went to the top transporter to get to the pens. Maybe I'm in the wrong place? There are a bunch of
bulls and animals here. heh.  Thank you and sorry for such a noob question.

Post Merge: October 24, 2010, 02:38:44 AM
Please ignore my newbie post above.

Post Merge: October 24, 2010, 01:11:01 AM
FYI, I, too, experienced the program crashing after several minutes of running.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 01:11:01 AM by UOPacific »

Offline UOMaddogTopic starter

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2010, 08:19:17 PM »
+1
I do apologize if you've had issues with it crashing. I had many planned additions/fixes however with the rise of OEUO, I've decided to wait until I have time to convert the entire script to OEUO before adding any additional features as they will become useless in a few weeks.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline gruntman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gruntman has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2011, 04:13:00 AM »
+1
Any chance on a quick glance at the script to see whats causing it to crash after a few minutes of running?

Offline cerit

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • cerit has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2011, 03:26:21 AM »
+1
Awesome script that is working flawlessy, modified it a bit as I am guilded to not rename and release the pet and it tamed at super fast speeds never crashing.

Awesome work Maddog! Love your work. :)

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2011, 09:18:13 AM »
+1
I had some crashing when using the no option for adding a wait so you looked less Twinkle McNugget.. After I chose to add that small wait in, no crashing since.

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2011, 11:06:34 AM »
+1
Sorry that I haven't really been able to update the script to adjust wait times to eliminate crashing. I've been incredibly busy writing an Android app for a company, finishing basement, 19 credits of my final semester of college, 2 other part time jobs, and planning a wedding. I can't wait until late July when I'll be married, working ONE job from home, and having plenty of free time to script to my heart's content! Please be patient (or if someone wants, I would allow someone to post a modified version of my script with adjusted waits). I hope you all enjoy it (and don't get banned) in the meantime!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Adenocard

• Activity:
    0%
  • Adenocard has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2011, 10:27:40 AM »
+1
Thank you for a such a awesome script!

I understand Real Life issues. Just take your time man. Enjoy it!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2011, 03:51:32 PM »
+1
MD..tried this script today. It has a few years on it but is still flawless.

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2011, 04:33:58 PM »
+1
Hehehe...it turns 2 years old in just 5 days! I still can't stress enough how important it is to be attended though since it is quite obvious. Once the late summer comes, I'll add some random non-scriptiness into it, maybe even update it to OEUO if I have time to learn!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2011, 06:02:27 PM »
+1
Hehehe...it turns 2 years old in just 5 days! I still can't stress enough how important it is to be attended though since it is quite obvious. Once the late summer comes, I'll add some random non-scriptiness into it, maybe even update it to OEUO if I have time to learn!

For unattended training try my 'ENs-Automated Tamer Trainer'  ... ow i should have said Unattended Training and ELITE !!! :)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2011, 06:45:09 PM »
+1
For unattended training try my 'ENs-Automated Tamer Trainer'  ... ow i should have said Unattended Training and ELITE !!! :)

What hes realy saying is scipters rule and leachers drool just got read between the lines

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2011, 04:48:34 AM »
+1
MD..discovered a bit of a problem when playing around with it.

It works flawlessly in the "not so Twinkle McNugget" mode. If I choose the faster mode, it causes client crashes as it targets the tamed bull. Not really too much of an issue really but .....

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2011, 09:36:32 AM »
+1
Yea, it's a known (and still yet unresolved) issue. Apparently my computer is a billion times faster than everyone else's so my comp handles it fine.

Basically, the "not-so-Twinkle McNugget" mode just increases a couple wait times to simulate the time it would take a real person to click and type and crap. "Twinkle McNugget" mode just blazes through it on high-octane jet fuel and will cause slower computers to crash. Eventually I will just do a complete overhaul and make it much nicer!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2011, 06:50:02 PM »
+1