Author Topic: Donate-o-Matic (for library and museum donations)  (Read 66083 times)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Donate-o-Matic (for library and museum donations)
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2010, 09:15:42 AM »
NOTE: This script is no longer needed for OSI shards since the ability to turn in deeds.

It is here for Free Shard users to use as a resource for making their own donation script.

The author DOES NOT SUPPORT FREE SHARDS so don't expect a reply if you ask for assistance.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2010, 04:50:20 AM »
This would require a bit of a rewrite.  it only donates stacks of items that you have at a home or bank.  it doesnt buy or craft  etc.  I am sorry tosay it has 99.9% found its final resting point here.  The script that you seek really needs to be of a different framework; all library scripts are not that easily converted the same ways.   :(

I agree there is a market for them and they still are very profitable.

Offline Deko3000

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Deko3000 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 14, 2011, 01:04:51 PM »
work in my shard \o\

realy good man, grats for that is perfect :)
ty ^^

Offline enrod

• Activity:
    0%
  • enrod has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 21, 2011, 11:09:46 AM »
I am also a fan of this script! My only issue is targeting the buttons for donation. That seems to not work and my character is stuck in a loop saying the amount of wood in his container. Any help appreciated!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2011, 07:35:13 AM »
I am also a fan of this script! My only issue is targeting the buttons for donation. That seems to not work and my character is stuck in a loop saying the amount of wood in his container. Any help appreciated!

Use TM's offset helper tool to find the locations of the buttons in question and update your copy of the script with this new information..  

EDIT:  ow dam post rezz... lol didnt realize prior post was so old  !!! still good advice tho.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline krisn

• Activity:
    0%
  • krisn has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2011, 05:08:39 PM »
its great TY!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2015, 09:36:33 AM »

Use TM's offset helper tool to find the locations of the buttons in question and update your copy of the script with this new information..  

EDIT:  ow dam post rezz... lol didnt realize prior post was so old  !!! still good advice tho.

For those looking for the tool it is:  http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=505.0;highlight=offset
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: