Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > _C2_ Script Library

C2's Play that Funky Music Multi Skill Trainer (Provo, Disco, Peace, Music)

(1/17) > >>

_C2_:
This is new and improved with my new gump timing.  It is faster than ever and more stable than ever!!!  It uses a scribes pen or map maker's your choice.

Only set-up needed:
Set-up pen (Described below)
set-up animal id's for disco only if other than swampie or CU
hit play and pick skill level and skill to train

--- Code: ---;C2's Play That Funky Music - Multi Trainer
;Version 1.4b
;Tested:OSI
;Purpose -Trains Music, Provo, Disco, Peacing
;Credits:  TM journal scanner for discord
;          Cerveza for some hard core testing on peace and best feedback yet for additional
;          options and some script flow.  thank you very much!
;          12x for starting up the discussion about how timers for successes and fails are diff on               ; peace/disco

;[b]Revisions[/b]
;Revisions
;4/25 improved gump timer and increased speed for each attempt- big time saver!!!
;6/23 adjusted pause to close pen as to Cerveza's suggestion
;6/23 added abiity to pull additional instruments from a secure - Thank Cerveza!
;6/23 added hide as option for disco in addition to invis
;6/23 trimmed music sub code to be shorter - thx Cerveza for pointing out unnecessary code
;6/23 added journal scan to disco as per request to reattempt until success -old way
; was designed to try each one once and hide/invis... i always did with massive amounts
;7/13/09 pen trick removed after publish fixed it- so skill timer option now
;2/5/10 fixed journal line for hiding option
;3/21/10 - adjusted timer on peace and disco based on success/fail [color=red]!!!speed increase!!![/color]
;6/5/12 - fixed small timer issue (cerveza caught - thx!); fixed pause issue for disco success that was flip flopped and never noticed

--- End code ---

This script will pull from all open containers if u are close to them!  Boat keep and/or house containers!
I discourage macroing in a house as those are the only bans I ever hear about regarding provo and discord etc...  Unattend Macro at your own risk.

Disco Users:

--- Code: ---;========For Disco Users Only!!!! Edit Here if Needed=======
;MHB =Swampie
;FN = CU
;swamps will take u to 80-81 but at that point u can switch to cus or lower music
;to about 40-70  and get some more gains of swampies.
;I recommend these non-aggressive animals and Cu's for 80+  u can use jewels
;to get to 80 and start cus then remove jewels as u go to minimize set-up
;when u are around 110 or when gains slow.  Stone music and
;lock it around 30-40 and gains will speed back up.
;Using non exceptional instruments towards 115+ can increase your chances to gain also

;The script will give u a menu prompt to choose between hide or invis after all is discorded

--- End code ---
Edit this for disco at the top top the script:

--- Code: ---;================Initiation- set these!!! ======================
set %animal MHB_FN      ;this is for CU and Swampie - only alter if you wish to train on diff animals

--- End code ---

mcscooter:
Peacemaking works fine out of the box for me.

Cerveza:
Very timely, I need to work up my Necro/Mage Peace for spawns.

Does the script locate any instruments on screen and load them into your backpack for you?

I suppose I'll find out in a few minutes, but that would be the way to go for training. Put 100 store bought instruments in a secure and train away....

KilroyIsDead:
if you have positive karma the lil isle inside the ilsh spider cave on the roof is good at high levels too and nobody is ever there

_C2_:

--- Quote from: Cerveza on June 21, 2009, 03:57:43 PM ---I like it, would like it better if it had an auto loader to get another instrument when the one your using breaks....

Dragging drums into my pack one at a time sucks, and is exactly why I script :)

--- End quote ---

this switches instruments?  or u talking about something else?  You just load up then start script.  it switches.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version