Author Topic: Pre Patch Informations (Please Read!)  (Read 2388 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Pre Patch Informations (Please Read!)
« on: February 22, 2017, 03:01:10 AM »
Pre Patch Informations (Please Read!)

As we are in the process of upgrading rebirthuo, a few major changes will occur, once we migrate the next major patch.

Please read the following notes which may change your gameplace :

1. All Animal Taming Bulk Order Deeds, Animal Taming Bulk order Books and references will be deleted. I warned you before, that we will delete them to remove that system about 1 year ago. If you still own such deeds, you can drop them to clean up mall and gain some points. All remaining ones will be deleted.

2. HS-Fishing\Boat content will be complete removed. I want also to remove that fish and will discuss ways to give them some value. Which will allow to exchange those for some prices. The Fish wont be removed by next patch, but ways to obtain such content. The integration of HS-content were experimental and very sloppy by an old developer. I want to cleanup that and wait for a proper implementation

3. I will restructure and cleanup the bugtracker. Previous reported bugs before Version 2.0 will be moved to an archive. Due the massive amount of changes its just impossible to recheck whats still remains and i want to focus our resource to fix new related reports instead

4. I will remove the tag "2.0" tag from servername. I heard that it caused some issues with macros and forced players to copy their profiles through folders. I not want to force further players to experience this issue.

I will post a patch preview and a release date once we are done with all preparations.

Team RebirthUO
Source: Pre Patch Informations (Please Read!)

Tags: