• Reputation Power: 1
  • stryder has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: February 20, 2022, 04:28:34 AM »
Hi,

My username is stryder. I was intryoduced to UO back in the early 90s. I actually began playing Ultima series with Ultima 6. I played all the different expansions all the way through Ultima 9. I only played UO for about five years through early 2000s. I am returning to the game, but it is so much more complex now that previously. In the past there was no necromancy or bushido. I actually started watching on YouTube a person who made videos about making a sampire.

I currently am playing on Atl shard as this shard is the busiest. Prior I used to pay on Catskills mostly. My friends all played on Atl.

I have four kids, three younger, who I am working on to get into UO and enjoy the experience. The younger generation really enjoys RP but in Roblox... I will get them converted... lol

I have used scripting in the past and enjoy programming occasionally, though I am not great at it.

Any way feel free to chat with me.

TY,

Stryder

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2022, 11:27:51 AM »
Welcome to the Community Stryder.  Enjoy what we have to offer.   

My youngest play Roblox as well.  He try UO but dont like my gear,  it not hope to his standard I beleive.   

Offline stryderTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • stryder has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2022, 11:53:05 AM »
I agree. I’ll see how it goes, lol. Youngest wants a tamer.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2022, 12:53:09 PM »
get him a EJ account,  never know how long it will play.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2022, 12:57:23 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2022, 03:20:51 PM »
 WELCOME!

Tags: