Author Topic: Most likey failed  (Read 773 times)

Offline tidgugTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tidgug has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Most likey failed
« on: August 29, 2022, 10:21:29 AM »
My name is Josh F, played  2000's, was very passionate about the game and about scripting.  I am surpised that the scripitng community still exist.  I recently decided to come back and play again, Looking to make a tamer character which should be the fastest way to get back into the action since I am starting with nothing in the game.  Playing on Atlantic if anyone wants to be my friend. I am 34 single and looking to mingle. I spend most my nights in luna or at brit bank trying to macro bank sitting to 120. Still working on the perfect script for this and hope to get some help.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Most likey failed
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 12:37:56 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Most likey failed
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 01:11:28 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: