Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 602 times)

Offline Krayirr11Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Krayirr11 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone
« on: October 23, 2022, 04:31:52 AM »
Hello Everyone ,
I'm Pleased to meet you all.

I'm krayir and I'm 35 years old. i was play this game for many years. I've been away from this game for 10 years because of life hardness. Now i'm back to this fantastic world and community for the old good memories. While i'm away this community married and have a little boy :). I'm and old children like all of you. Because our ultima online community is grew up but never forget old funny days.

So i'm back i'm glad to see everynone here :)   

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2022, 08:05:57 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2022, 12:39:18 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: