Author Topic: My personal introduction to the forum  (Read 709 times)

Offline borchTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • borch has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My personal introduction to the forum
« on: October 31, 2022, 01:25:15 AM »
I remember very well that moment, on a student exchange in Ireland, when I got to know UO by watching my friend Mark playing on his old computer. 3 months of exchange awakened in me a deep devotion for ONLINE games. Ultima Online has a very important meaning for me. That feeling of going back to the origins, going back to your parents' house on holiday, going back to see your room where you spent your youth.

After so many years, life takes us through different paths, we are forging as people with new responsibilities and concerns, but deep down we are still the same. Whether we are 15 or 40 years old, our essence remains the same.

For this reason, after many years, I have decided to go back to the origins and start again in a world that I feel as my home.
In this new beginning, I also want to learn how to program. To have the feeling of being able to control the game, to be smarter than it.

I would deeply appreciate to be accepted in this community, which I have been following for many years (the account was created in 2010), and to be part of it.

My sincerest respects,

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: My personal introduction to the forum
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 03:18:09 AM »
Welcome (officially) to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: My personal introduction to the forum
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2022, 07:14:12 AM »
 WELCOME!

Offline borchTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • borch has no influence.
  • Respect: 0