Author Topic: Newbie introduction  (Read 686 times)

Offline Xellex87Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Xellex87 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Newbie introduction
« on: December 05, 2022, 01:30:40 PM »
Hello my fellow UOers and scripters. Just a little intro about myself, I began playing UO on OSI in 2000 when I was in middle school and quit shortly after Trammel. I restarted my addiction in 2006 with free/private servers such as UOHybrid. I'm fairly new to scripting I know the basics with UO steam and hopefully look forward to learning python for Razor Enhanced and such. I Have witnessed a lot of script vets on this site and the discord helping one another and hope I to one day can contribute to that level
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 01:42:43 PM by Xellex87 »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie introduction
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2022, 01:57:12 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie introduction
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2022, 02:49:16 PM »
 WELCOME!

Tags: