Author Topic: coming back to UO like boomerang  (Read 1041 times)

Offline romsonTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • romson has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
coming back to UO like boomerang
« on: April 27, 2023, 08:41:14 AM »
Hey pals :D

I'm Roman...  started play UO long time ago like all of us i guess, for me everything started in 2001, with breaks but always came back to kill some paragons, champions, do some bulk order and run with friends on PVP :) i dont know why this game is so addictive but i know you undestand me that is hard to run away from it  :D

Honestly rather prefer older systems, and plays up to ML
UO brings many fun memories with old friends that we keeping contact for all this time and played many various different games but always when we comeback to this game is always the most fun, many nights not slept in past looking  at champion spawns if other guild not doing something killed many pearless and exchange tones of bulk orders this was mostly i did, and mostly focused to have good char for pvp to run with guild.

Recentyly im focus on play more for fun and just kill the mobs with sampire, but soon we will create some smaller group for pvp and do raids on champs, not the best in scripting so hope i can find some insteresting thing here to fix my macros/scripts that sometimes do something wrong :D

« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 08:46:24 AM by romson »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: coming back to UO like boomerang
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2023, 09:58:44 AM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: coming back to UO like boomerang
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 02:25:21 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: