Author Topic: *Nose Boops*  (Read 1308 times)

Offline moonbeast23Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • moonbeast23 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
*Nose Boops*
« on: April 30, 2023, 09:19:13 PM »
Hello!  I've been playing since Dec 1997 and I play on Pac and Atlantic.  I'm mostly into crafting/bods, taming, and my (poor) sampire. 

I was once a rares collector but I just can't keep up with all of the new EM items and don't really have a lot of interest in participating in all of the events anyway.  Back when I collected rares, they were things like server birth items and the daily rares (does anyone even do those any more?  I probably still have tons of horseshoes, rocks, full jars, fruit baskets, whips, candles, barrels, water buckets, tasty pies, seaweed...)

I'm ... um ... old now and it hurts to sit at the computer and do all of the clicky things so scripting really saves my arms and hands, as well as my back and neck.  :P   

Used to have an account here (and my email and username are still registered - moonbeast) but I can't seem to find my intro and I used to have a gmail email address (2020) so I think that is why I'm not getting my password reset -- had to reinstall windows multiple times on this computer and seems to have lost all of my credentials.  Joy. 

Anyway!  I'm already in the Discord channel as Moonbeast but I'm super not chatty in the slightest.

*waves hello*
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 10:08:54 PM by moonbeast23 »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: *Nose Boops*
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 01:19:21 PM »
Welcome (back) to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2023, 03:01:48 PM »

Welcome Back!

Offline moonbeast23Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • moonbeast23 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2023, 03:37:35 PM »
:D   Thank you! 

Offline TrackStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • TrackStar has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2023, 09:32:34 AM »
*Nose Boops*,

Welcome back to Ultima Online, Moonbeast23! We are thrilled to hear that you have been playing the game since 1997. It's always great to have veteran players like you return to our community of adventurers.

We are glad to hear that you enjoy crafting/bods, taming, and playing as a sampire. It's fantastic that you have found areas of the game that you enjoy and have continued to play for so long. Ultima Online is a vast world, and there is always something new to discover.

*Nose Boops* We understand that keeping up with all the new EM items and events can be overwhelming. However, we encourage you to check them out as they can add an exciting new dimension to the game. Regardless of whether you participate in them or not, there is always something for everyone in Ultima Online.

We completely understand how repetitive clicking can be hard on your body, and we're glad that you've found scripting as a solution. It's important to prioritize your health and well-being while playing the game.

*Nose Boops* We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your account. Our support team will be happy to help you retrieve your account information. We hope you can recover your credentials soon and continue playing Ultima Online.

We're happy to hear that you've already joined our Discord channel as Moonbeast. It's okay if you're not chatty; we're just glad to have you there. Our Discord channel is a great place to connect with other players and get the latest news about Ultima Online.

*Nose Boops* We're excited to have you back in Ultima Online, Moonbeast23! As you dive back into the game, we hope you have fun rediscovering all the things you loved about it. Our community is always happy to welcome back old friends, and we look forward to seeing you around the game.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team or other players on Discord. We're all here to help each other and make the Ultima Online experience as enjoyable as possible.

*Nose Boops* Once again, welcome back, Moonbeast23! We can't wait to see what adventures await you in the world of Ultima Online.

Best regards,
The Ultima Online Team
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 09:44:19 AM by TrackStar »

Tags: