0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • queesha has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
intro
« on: May 05, 2023, 07:38:15 AM »
Hi Im Queesh. Ive been playing UO for about 20 years on and off. I recently came back to OSI with the demise of UOG. Ive mained PvP for years and years now but ive been PvMing on OSI to get a foothold. I definitely could use some help automating things for ease of use. Currently I play a Bokmage in PvP and a sampire in PvM, ive been learning new encounters and such on OSI. Mostly I have been farming UWB, Roof, Cora and Fan Dancers/Lurgs. I quit OSI around Age of Shadows though played some SE and ML free servers years later. My favorite style of play has been UOG alchy mages but with the closing of UOG i found myself looking elsewhere for Fast Paced PVP. Ive found OSI to be fun in that regard however the power creep is immense and items are crucial, so I am working on that, though I am competitive with a suit totaling about a plat. Not bad when some people have weapons that cost 10-20x+ that amount alone. Thanks for reading my introduction and I wish you all the best of luck.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 07:40:49 AM by queesha »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: intro
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2023, 06:35:50 PM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2023, 07:22:23 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline JFlowers1300

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JFlowers1300 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2023, 10:08:54 AM »
Hi there, new sub here! just getting into scripting w/ uo. Been playing off and on since the late 90's. Mostly PvM, looking to enhance gameplay by automating alot of the more tedious tasks in crafting, etc. Happy to have found this forum, hope everyone is doing well!

Post Merge: May 06, 2023, 10:14:22 AM
I mostly play on Atlantic, I just recently re activated my second account which I completely forgot about. I started it when I was 14 y/o. Found some, let's just say "interesting" character builds and names on them lol. Looking forward to rebuilding them and finishing out some of what I started all those years ago!

Post Merge: May 06, 2023, 10:22:24 AM
As for my current characters, I run a tamer as my main, I have 2 crafters, a really fun hybrid pirate character that runs swords and archery and max fishing, a sampire which I play w/ my brother when he plays and a treasure hunter who I just finished building. I am not entirely sure what I am going to do w/ my recovered acct characters but I have been reading around different forums to figure out what builds I might like to try out.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 10:22:24 AM by JFlowers1300 »

Tags: