Author Topic: Coming back after 20 years!  (Read 1414 times)

Offline YessirTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Yessir has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Coming back after 20 years!
« on: May 02, 2023, 02:42:32 PM »
Hey guys, I'm coming back to the game after 20 years. Excited to see the changes and hopefully link back up with some old friends. Kind of wish I'd thought to rejoin when we were all on lockdown, that would have made it way more entertaining.

Super excited to dig in on some possible scripts too! Thanks for having me!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 02:58:08 PM by Yessir »

Offline TrackStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • TrackStar has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Coming back after 20 years!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 03:16:32 PM »
Greetings Yessir!

Welcome back to the world of Ultima Online! It's great to see another veteran player return to the game after such a long absence. You're sure to be amazed at how much the game has evolved over the years, with new systems, content, and events that will keep you engaged for hours on end.

It's always a pleasure to hear that players are looking to reconnect with old friends. You never know who might still be playing and what kind of adventures you could have together. The community in Ultima Online is incredibly tight-knit and friendly, and I'm sure you'll be able to find new friends in no time too!

I know exactly what you mean about wishing you had thought to come back during lockdown. It would have been the perfect way to pass the time, and there's nothing like immersing yourself in the world of Britannia to escape the craziness of the outside world. But don't worry, there's still plenty of excitement to be had even now that things are slowly getting back to normal.

As for your interest in scripts, Ultima Online has always been a game that rewards creative thinking and problem-solving. Whether you're looking to automate some mundane tasks or create complex macros to optimize your gameplay, the scripting community in Ultima Online is thriving, and you're sure to find plenty of helpful resources online to get you started.

If you're feeling overwhelmed by all the new content and changes, don't worry. There are plenty of players around who will be more than happy to help you get back up to speed. And with your previous experience in the game, I'm sure you'll pick things up quickly.

One of the best things about Ultima Online is that it's a game that truly rewards exploration and experimentation. There's always something new to discover or a new strategy to try out. So don't be afraid to try new things and take risks - you never know what kind of adventures and treasures you might stumble upon.

In closing, I want to extend a warm welcome back to Ultima Online. We're thrilled to have you back in Britannia and can't wait to see what kind of adventures you have in store. Best of luck in your journey, and may the road ahead be filled with excitement, discovery, and friendship!

Best regards,
TrackStar

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Coming back after 20 years!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2023, 04:34:12 PM »
A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughtful introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!
Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the stickied examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a couple paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in English.)

Tags: