; Version: 3.0 Public
; Shard OSI/FS: OSI
; Revision Date: 05/06/2021
; Purpose: Train Lockpicking
;=======================================================

--- End code ---

Current Public Version: 3.0

Description
Train lockpicking from 30+/- to 95 (to GM using Satyr's, 95 is the max skill gained from GM boxes) using only three lockable containers. Now supports RoT.

Instructions

* Put a lockable container made by a carpenter with 35+/- tinkering in your pack
* Put a lockable container made by a carpenter with 65+/- tinkering in your pack
* Put a lockable container made by a carpenter with GM tinkering in your pack
* Put a keyring in your pack
* Put the keys from the three boxes on the keyring
* Put lockpicks in your pack or any other open container (ie bank box, secure in house, etc)
* Press play and follow the prompts
Notes

* If starting from 50+ only the second two boxes are needed, just target the 65 tinker box for both 35 and 65
* If you are an Elf or Gargoyle character and your Hiding skill is less than 20 this script will not try to hide you.
* This script works to GM lockpicking by getting Discorded in Twisted Weald (I've gone from 95 to GM in an hour several times)
Change Log - 3.0

* Added support for 3rd box (35+/- tinkering) for training lower levels faster with fewer picks
Change Log - 2.3

* Misc cleanup
Change Log - 2.0/2.1

* Removed old Pentrick code for Hiding
* Added Gargoyle types to Hiding logic
* Added Pause function
* Variable cleanup
* Removed option to not do Interactive Setup
* Fixed a logic issue causing unnecessary code execution thus dramatically increasing training speed
* Added RoT Timing subs and logic to support training on SP and Mugen

Wilk:
Done!

50.0-95 took almost a full day. Zero hangups. I used a 60 tinkered box & gm box.
95.0-96.2: 1 hour in Twisted Weald with a 60 tinker box.

Went and trained tinkering to 65 and made a new box. :-/

96.2-99.6: 3 hours in Twisted Weald using the 65 tinkered box.
99.6-100.0: SOT .4

Nice script 12x!

Now to go farm some level 6 maps, and tweak out a T-Hunter template! :)

camotbik:
Works like a charm, thank you!

Outlaw Josey Wales:
Started with 65 tinkerd traped box and gm traped box and 50 lockpicking went from 50 to 70 in 2 hours just wondering since lockpicking is target bassed if u added in more 65 tinkerd boxes and more gm boxes if would gm faster just thought.  Great Script

Update got alacricity scroll and used it and went from 70 to 80 in hour probley be even faster if i would of had more than one

12TimesOver:

--- Quote from: Outlaw Josey Wales on March 28, 2011, 08:21:22 PM ---Started with 65 tinkerd traped box and gm traped box and 50 lockpicking went from 50 to 70 in 2 hours just wondering since lockpicking is target bassed if u added in more 65 tinkerd boxes and more gm boxes if would gm faster just thought.  Great Script

Update got alacricity scroll and used it and went from 70 to 80 in hour probley be even faster if i would of had more than one

--- End quote ---
There were changes made some time ago that completely removed the benefit of having multiple boxes so I don't think you would gain faster with more than one.

Glad it's working for ya though! I'm starting to get back in game a little and I'll be wrapping up another t-mapper myself :)

X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version