Author Topic: Luck Shroom Farmer  (Read 25184 times)

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: For Coragin: Shroom Farmer
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2011, 05:54:05 AM »
+1
i need to build luck suit so ill give this one a go

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2011, 05:18:01 PM »
+1
Moved to script library.
Thanks for your submission.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2011, 05:20:54 PM »
+1
Wow.  I actually coded something that is archived somewhere.  Awesome.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2011, 06:01:43 AM »
+1
This script doesnt matter if you have a stealther.

it only hides you in the beginning and then runs back and forth on a rail.  it picks up mushrooms perfectly and runs the rail accurately but in run mode even when you have always walk on.  

It does not detect monsters and alter performance to save you if they come to ya.

Not sure if feedback was wanted or the script was still being finished to work with stealthers.

It got me what i needed once i lured monsters off.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2011, 06:05:59 AM »
+1
I didnt see the warning in the middle of the thread and only followed the directions.  i see that if i dont play other clients and leave the cursor hovored over my guy, he will walk.  I'd add that to the two red lines at the top of the script.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2011, 06:18:15 AM »
+1
okay, it actually worked better when i was not stealthed.  it is getting stuck going back in forth in one section of the cave and not going end to end even if you see a mush room down the hall it just stays in one section no matter where i start it if i do it in stealth.  if i start way at the bottom enterence i even get a l lot of cannot get there messages.  ideas?

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2011, 06:30:29 AM »
+1
This was just a 5 minute effort to help our Coragin.  Not sure that I'm going to go back to it and make many changes, but I will try and look at it today and try and remember what I was thinking when I wrote it.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2011, 07:07:38 AM »
+1
i added two more locations and it seemed to settle down the cannot get there or over pacing certain areas.  i bet it was more of a wait issue form me and not makign it to a certain location in time.  i got 250 pretty quickly though and would of had more if i didnt crash.

sub SetupShroomLoopValues
  gosub AddShroomloopvalue 36 79 -1
  gosub AddShroomloopvalue 37 74 0
  gosub AddShroomloopvalue 37 71 0
  gosub AddShroomloopvalue 38 72 0
  gosub AddShroomloopvalue 36 60 0
  gosub AddShroomloopvalue 36 56 0
  gosub AddShroomloopvalue 36 57 0
  gosub AddShroomloopvalue 36 59 0
  gosub AddShroomloopvalue 36 52 0
  gosub AddShroomloopvalue 36 41 0
Return
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 10:12:57 AM by _C2_ »

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2011, 06:17:21 PM »
+1
Nobama .. seems this is  liked script and fills a unique spot.. so maybe you should consider supporting it.  If you choose not to support it please send me  a pm and i will move it into the inactive submissions folder.
Thanks and good luck eitherway.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2011, 06:24:15 PM »
+1
some small tweaks to timing and running a rehide script when revealed i have 1.5 k in just a few hours max

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2011, 06:57:41 PM »
+1
Nobama .. seems this is  liked script and fills a unique spot.. so maybe you should consider supporting it.  If you choose not to support it please send me  a pm and i will move it into the inactive submissions folder.
Thanks and good luck eitherway.

Alright, alright.  With great power comes great responsibility...and I am green, after all.

I will support this script.  New version posted, to incorporate C2's rail mods.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 07:05:40 PM by NObama »

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2011, 07:08:55 PM »
+1
some small tweaks to timing and running a rehide script when revealed i have 1.5 k in just a few hours max

Can you be more specific?  I'll build them in...

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Luck Shroom Farmer
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2011, 04:16:02 PM »
+1
You could just use this to handle the walk only issue...

Code: [Select]
set %walk ON

if %walk = ON
event macro 32 0
wait 10
if now_off IN #SYSMSG
  return
event macro 32 0
return

Or don't even use the variables so it walks automatically for everyone.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2011, 04:18:36 PM »
+1
Splendid recommendation.  I will look to include that in the next release.  I've never actually played with that event macro.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2011, 05:07:14 PM »
+1
it is not an issue of always run being on or off.  regarless of it being on or off, the character runs because the pathfinding rail part is too far away and it takes off to get there.

Tags: