Author Topic: Lords Tomb Catacomb Opener  (Read 6309 times)

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Lords Tomb Catacomb Opener
« on: March 19, 2010, 09:37:41 AM »
+1
This script is a support script for farming the Lords Tomb in Ter Mur.  The Lords Tomb is a good place to farm for gold, undying flesh, and snake skins. You can farm it safely without opening the chambers, but its slow going. If you open the side chambers you can increase the spawn that you can access.  This script opens the chambers on one side, waits five minutes and then opens the other side, waits five minutes and then starts over again.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Lords Tomb Crypt Opener.txt
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Lords Tomb Catacomb Opener
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 01:06:30 PM »
I've been trying to figure out if doing a certain combination of levers increases certain spawn types. It seems that it does, but I can't figure it out quite yet.

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 01:44:03 PM »
It would be easy to adjust the script to do them in a particular order if it makes a difference.  I have been opening them by just walking down the row on the left and up the row on the right.  When you hit all of the levers on one side it pops the rooms on that side.  From what I have seen, the rooms either spawn guardians or silver serps, but they seem to change rooms and I have not noticed a pattern yet.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 07:58:47 PM »
I love that area. It's the only place as of late that I hunt at. I load up the Claw, and take every last piece of everything...junk armor to get ingred's off of, gold, gems, regs. I strip the dudes dry !!  :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 05:08:26 PM »
Congratulations your Script has been moved to Script library
(If you feel the script is in the wrong section please send me a pm.)

Thank you for your submission.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: