Author Topic: Script to sort 10 & 15 power scrolls.  (Read 3148 times)

Offline Crazy KTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Crazy K has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Script to sort 10 & 15 power scrolls.
« on: July 08, 2010, 08:47:29 AM »
How nice would it be if there was a script that could take all the 10 and 15 power scrolls and automatically bind them for you. Is this something that could possibly be done?

Crazy K

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Script to sort 10 & 15 power scrolls.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 09:02:23 AM »
Yeah, that would be nice ;)

*If* one existed, it might be reserved for elites. One of the many perks of being an Elite member of ScriptUO.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Scrripty

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 10:19:35 AM »
Yea this is a sweet idea, we should get manwinc to do something like this... he's the man for it. :)

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 10:25:13 AM »
Has he written one?  I have one that is 85% done that I need to finish working on.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 10:27:28 AM »
Has he written one?  I have one that is 85% done that I need to finish working on.
LOL, guess you don't have to finish ;)

Yeah, MW put one together a while ago.
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Scrripty

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 10:31:30 AM »
I haven't touched a power scroll cept to drop them in a crate in ages.  And it just keeps plopping them into my 120 container on a consistent basis. :)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 04:36:51 PM »
The inventory is glitched and needs to be fixed. Think a few features still needed love, but Twinkle McNugget and I went nutts on it for over a week,
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Crazy KTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Crazy K has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 04:43:52 PM »
Yeah so many hours spent binding scrolls. Time I dont have when I want to play for fun.

Crazy K

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 04:56:31 PM »
Well, start with something simple. Learn how to use event property #findindex and pull all the scrolls of one type into your bag.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: