Author Topic: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0  (Read 246657 times)

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0 Beta
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2010, 08:11:15 PM »
Yes.  Recently, tile types have changed.  Chances are your favorite mining spot is a tile type that hasn't been updated yet.  I know I recently had to add 508 and 127 tile types to an old version of 12x's script...perhaps this one needs those, too.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2010, 05:59:49 AM »
Thanks your right - that did the trick - i needed to add 580 (snow)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2010, 09:26:42 AM »
Thanks your right - that did the trick - i needed to add 580 (snow)

u can mine snow ?
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2010, 09:58:43 AM »
SNOW!!!  ???

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2010, 10:37:07 AM »
Snow covered the old miniable tiles and now has produced a new tile.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2010, 01:06:27 PM »
Seems not to search the grid sometimes without it, Also 12558 is mineable (snow covered rock actually says void or something like that).

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2010, 02:37:57 PM »
Interestingly enough I've been toying with removing the tiletype function alltogether. Point being that it's just an extra "If" for every tile and most of them are potentially mineable anyhow. Just remark out the line that checks to see if the tile is in %tiletypes and see how it goes.

That may also clear up some of the TerMur issues and allow sand as well.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2010, 03:39:04 PM »
Interestingly enough I've been toying with removing the tiletype function alltogether. Point being that it's just an extra "If" for every tile and most of them are potentially mineable anyhow. Just remark out the line that checks to see if the tile is in %tiletypes and see how it goes.

That may also clear up some of the TerMur issues and allow sand as well.

X

I'll try it and let ya know.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2010, 05:22:25 PM »
I removed any changes I had made to get it working (tiles etc). Commented out the line you suggested and started all over on the script.  It took a few more mins at each spot when going through the first time but it worked the first time up in the snow mountains. I'll try sand latter tonight after I write some lectures for tomorrow.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2010, 06:13:52 PM »
So - just automatically mine every tile nearby and log the good spots?  I like that.

Scrripty

« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2010, 06:33:02 PM »
I haven't tried this yet, but I'm gonna have to if it mines all tiles at a location then remembers the mineable ones.  That's a great idea.  I might have to tweak it to my needs! :)  Nice work, I'll let ya know once I set it up and get it rippin.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2010, 07:34:31 PM »
Everything is working well.  I have to look at the script but I noticed it didnt drag the sand to the secure/

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2010, 02:17:15 AM »
Nope it wouldn't drag the sand to the secure because I hadn't added yet but the version sitting here on my PC will!! ;) Just need to add SandTypes to the list of types searched for when emptying the pack, easy stuff there!

Yeah ditching the tile check alltogether was something I had considered for this version of the script when it went public, takes a little more time at each spot the first round but not THAT much time! Of course this doesn't work when you use the same script for lumberjacking as well since that's part of how I decide what tool to use (if tile is in lumbertiletypes or if tile is in mining tiletypes, etc).

X
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 02:20:31 AM by 12TimesOver »
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2010, 05:26:59 AM »
I was shocked when i did some sand mining by hand. I still remember when the sand didnt stack! What a pain.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2010, 02:07:11 PM »
oh sweet, after commenting out that line its running like a champ... Ty 12x :)

Tags: