Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > 12TimesOvers' Script Library

XIIxOveR's SuperStuff

(1/5) > >>

12TimesOver:
Small update and repost as 2.0!
XIIxOveR's SuperStuff is nothing more than a menu with buttons to do...well...stuff. Sometimes I just want to avoid keyboard commands.

Please post up any ideas for other items to add to this, there is a wealth of possibilities. Just simple, repetitive things that eat up macro space and key combinations!

--- Code: ---   Display XIIxOveR's Superstuff User Guide$
      + 1) Move Stuff:$
          + Moves items of a selected type from one container to another. Select$
          + the item to move and the container to move it to and the script will$
          + move all items of that type from any open container to the selected$
          + target container.$
      + 2) Info Stuff:$
          + Gives detailed information about a targeted item.$
      + 3) Hide Stuff:$
          + Ever see an item on SearchUO but get to the vendor and not find it$
          + because it's hiding under another item? Well select Hide Stuff and$
          + keep targeting items to make them disappear!$
      + 4) Tile Stuff:$
          + Tile Stuff simply gives all the tile information on the tile the toon$
          + is standing on. Not useful to everyone but handy when troubleshooting,$
          + say, a mining script :-)$
      + 5) Eat Stuff:$
          + By request of XIIxOveR! This is meant for eating things that don't fill$
          + you up, like those PESKY boxes of chocolate we got for Valentines Day!$
          + If you select food that fills you up it will loop indefinitely once full.$
      + 6) Karma Stuff:$
          + Quickly take a character from negative karma to neutral (and possibly beyond)$
          + First, put a couple k gold in your backpack, then stand next to an NPC vendor$
          + and finally, press play and walk away.$
      + 7) Secure/Release/Lockdown Stuff:$
          + Ever get tired of typing these commands or setting a macro to do them$
          + for you? XIIxOveR did. As simple as click and target!$
      + 8) Help - Displays this help message.$
      + $
      + More to come!

--- End code ---

X

manwinc:
I've been wanting to write a script like this for a while. Just a generic handy dandy helper with menu!!!! I hate having to to open up small individual scripts for certain tasks....

TrailMyx:
GoodStuff!

12TimesOver:
Added "Eat Stuff"! I got sick of double-clicking pieces of chocolate in heart boxes...

X

Endless Night:
nice 12x .. ive got a simular & diferent stack of Tools myself.. had been planning on adding a tools option to my overseer script.. one day maybe.. keep up the production :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version