Author Topic: The Sampire  (Read 3644 times)

Offline m1r0Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • m1r0 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
The Sampire
« on: December 05, 2010, 02:04:20 AM »
Hello! My name is Miroslav, but you can call me m1r0. I'm from Bulgaria and the first thing I want to say is - Sorry for my bad English, I hope you understand that not every person is born with that language...  :)
I just started playing UO again. And I think this is a mistake, but I can't help it! I was playing before 3-4 years and noticed that many things had changed from then. So I opened uo.stratics and wanted to see what's new. And suddenly I saw the phrase 'The Sampire'. Filled with curiosity I started to read... And there it is - my first child in the new world was born in the middle of the night, named Throne, in a free shard named Dreams. Like a caring father I started to teach him the ways of Honor, but also showed him that the world is not all good and shiny like his new valorite sword. The world is brutal, corrupt, filled with anger and rage! I told him that if he wants to live he must adapt! And showed him the way of the Necromancer. Now he is powerful, but yet vulnerable. In time he will learn to survive and overcome his weaknesses... And thats the beginning of my new era. The era of The Sampire.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 05:18:37 AM by m1r0 »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Bye, bye private life...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 04:30:46 AM »
Thanks for the intro, Restricted status lifted. Welcome to SUO!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Superslayer

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 05:00:49 AM »
Nice intro/story m1r0, and don't worry about your English, it's obviously well constructed and thought out. While I do believe not every person born speaks English, I do think we all dream and think in the same language ;).

Silly, I myself have yet to make a sampire... I don't even know how or what way to go about it.

No matter, welcome to the site and hope to hear more from you!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 09:24:30 AM »
WELCOME

Offline Paradise

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Paradise has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 12:45:27 PM »
Your grammar and vocabulary is far superior to many people, even when their first language is English!  You have a definite talent for writing, and I would love to read more of your adventures!  Thanks for sharing. ;)

• Activity:
    0%
  • m1r0 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010, 01:46:21 PM »
Many thanks Paradise! Glad you like it. I truly appreciate your kind words. I will write stories of my UO experience that caught my attention here if I have the time.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 05:13:52 AM by m1r0 »

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2010, 06:48:16 PM »
Welcome and nice intro. Please check out our search button.

• Activity:
    0%
  • m1r0 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 01:56:56 AM »
Thanks Masscre. I will.

(Sometimes reading slowly is better.)

Mud, silt, mire. It seemed that the rain never stops. All he could hear was the flowing wind and the horse struggling to move forward. It was dark... No moon... No stars... So dark... The fear pierced his mind. Every tree looked like a demon. Every shadow, like a ghost. Felucca...

To be continue...
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 05:20:35 AM by m1r0 »

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2010, 03:09:50 AM »
I personally enjoyed the read of your intro m1r0! Very interesting and creative.  Welcome to the site. 

Waiting patiently to hear the next edition regarding Felucca..

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2010, 07:30:01 AM »
Thanks Masscre. I will.

(Sometimes reading slowly is better. Try it.)

Mud, silt, mire. It seemed that the rain never stops. All he could hear was the flowing wind and the horse struggling to move forward. It was dark... No moon... No stars... So dark... The fear pierced his mind. Every tree looked like a demon. Every shadow, like a ghost. Felucca...

To be continue...

This sounded like an excerpt from one of Terry Brooks novels. The Shannara series. :)

Tags: