Author Topic: Setting and Keeping expanded uo screen resolution  (Read 8450 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Setting and Keeping expanded uo screen resolution
« on: January 21, 2011, 10:38:26 AM »
I thought this was pretty slick...

Code: [Select]
sub check_res
if #clixres <> 1200
{
  set #clixres 1200
  set #cliyres 800
  event macro 8 1
}
return

Your mileage (size) may vary.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Setting and Keeping expanded uo screen resolution
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 07:02:15 AM »
This is awesome! I know Cerveza is gone but can anyone else tell me how to remove the old border? The play screen is larger but the border is still there where it originally was.

Tags: