Author Topic: back after ten years  (Read 1958 times)

Offline branzelTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • branzel has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
back after ten years
« on: November 06, 2012, 12:01:47 PM »
Hey all, my name is Branzel and i played UO loong loong ago. 1997 i made my first account. Played it avidly until Everquest came out. I played EQ a while till i got tired of it and came back to UO again. Then WOW came out!.. Wow what a game, played it a couple years hard had several max level toons with great gear for dungeon hunts, and i was quite a requested healer for a couple different guilds.. Until I got a job that traveled 30 days and home for 30 days.. I spent my whole off time trying to catch up to everyone else i had played with a month before.. after about a  year of that i deceded it just wasnt worth it anymore and stopped gaming all together. Now after a few life changes and a different job i was hearing the call of online gamnig again!..

So i thought to myself do i want the hassle of trying to play catch up in Wow... wait... UO, I loved that game lets try it again if there are still servers up.. so after some google search i found the client download and away i was.. That was roughly a month ago, and like i thought i still love this game. i am glad it has survived 15 years and lots of new fangled flashy games, that wouldnt be here if UO didnt lead the way!

Anyway as for who i am I live in Arkansas have three horses, 21 chickens, 4 dogs a wife, a daughter and a father-in-law. Ten year Veteran in the Army, construction worker, and now a UO player again as well.

in the month ive been back I have gm'd mining and lumberjacking, in order to support my smithing, tinkering, and carpentry, and actually gm'd tailoring by the sale of ingots as well.. now i am starting my experiences on the "High Seas".. I always had a gm fisher in my past UO days, but now the sea is jsut amazing.. i still love this game!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: back after ten years
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 02:53:02 PM »
Thanks for the thought and effort you put into your intro..restricted status lifted, have a look around.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 05:29:15 PM »
Welcome!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 08:40:57 PM »
10 years... wow welcome back.  it is a very different game now

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 12:37:46 PM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 04:53:41 PM »
Thank you for your intro and have a look around !!

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 09:27:48 AM »
Welcome!!!!

Offline Guinness

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Guinness has no influence.
  • Crafting Your Wears Since 97
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
    • UO New Beginnings
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 10:13:39 AM »
Welcome back to the game my friend! You will come to find that the game has changed dramatically in 10 years. If you do by chance, play the Atlantic server, ask for Guinness in General chat and I'll help you get started with some armor and weaps or books if needed. I hope you enjoy the new changes and looking forward to helping ya get back on your feet :)
Community Experience Manager
LIVE Streaming Pros
Guinness Of Atlantic
Owner Of UONewBeginnings

Tags: