Author Topic: hey yall  (Read 1760 times)

Offline thoornTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • thoorn has no influence.
  • kill all imps
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hey yall
« on: April 01, 2010, 03:45:58 AM »
Hi everybody, just registered here, looking forward to being part of this forum :)

Name's Koen, started playing uo when AOS popped out, yeah i know i "missed out" on the golden days ( as people keep reminding me ;) )

I took a break from uo right before ML went live, mainly due to me continuing in rugby on a more professional playing level.

Started again a while back, but i'm using freeshards right now to get back into the groove.

Shards i played on were Europa, some people may remember me as Testament/Thoorn/Hydroponics, and i got some playtime in on Siege, only to quit like 2 months after due to being unable to set up shop with my blacksmith (made to fund my pvper, mind you) because of the "lol a miner, CORP POR!!!" attitude on there :p

Anyways, i'm back now, hoping to have some fun playing uo again, and looking forward to being part of this forum,

grtz, Thoorn.
"Momentum is a great ally."

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: hey yall
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 03:55:10 AM »
Hi! Welcome to SUO, and thank you for the great intro! Welcome back to UO! Your restricted status is lifted, feel free to take a look around...plenty of info here to help you get back into the game!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline thoornTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • thoorn has no influence.
  • kill all imps
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 03:59:01 AM »
yeah i'm browsing the uo fan part right now, checking up on templates, that updated sampire looks nice, gonna cost me though, all that equipment...:)

thanks for the welcome.
"Momentum is a great ally."

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 05:06:49 AM »
thx- for the nice intro and welcome back to uo.  you will find  atone of nice code and knowledge here.  not all authors support free shard as they differ from osi and often are not played by the author but im sure there is something for ya

Tags: