Casa de TrailMyx > Firefly/Serenity

Castle

(1/3) > >>

dxrom:
So, I was watching the new Castle the other day and I picked up on a nice little easter egg from the previous Captain Reynolds (Richard Castle in Castle). The episode kicks off in a convention where there is a murder on a fan re-creation of some (assuming made up) space ship series called Nebula 9. Now when this ep started I immediately thought of Firefly, given the main cast in Castle AND that the fiction sci-fi was a spaceship one (With enemies named KREAVERS). Then I noticed the hint as Castle bashes Nebula 9 as a short lived series with only 12 episodes... And that he is fans of "good sch-fis" such as "Star Trek, Battlestar, and that Joss Whedon show."

Bwahaha.

Also note that he bashes on Nebula 9 for being canceled a "decade ago after only 12 episodes."

dxrom:
Also apparently these KREAVERS are deformed "alien race" who would "eat your face of while you were alive and feed your insides to their young"... Sounds a bit up Reaver's alley, if they had offspring that is.

dxrom:
ALso, this Nebula 9 was in reference to nine characters... Serenity also portrayed nine characters. I seriously think Fillion got the producer to make a huge Serenity reference in regards to this episode of Castle. rofl

Cerveza:
Rookie

TrailMyx:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/11/firefly-reunion-tv-special/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version