Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Questing

said3 Heartwood trinket weaver quester

(1/9) > >>

said3:
Well first of all, i want to thank everybody in this forum for doing this awesome web possible. Second i want to thank TrailMyx and Crome because all the stuff they did here made this quester possible, i learned a lot from you two guys.

So here i go, this is my first released script and hope i continue doing stuff like this. I've been asked to do this on my server by some guildmates and i just wanted to share it here, because i think its updated to the last patch and can work everywhere.

I have to thank Crome again, because i used his Crome's heartwood quester as a base for doing this script, so i hope you don't mind on what i did here, if u have any issue with it i will just delete this post (really hope you don't =))

So here is the deal, you will need Kalocr on the same folder as you save this script, because i call it on one sub to read the quest title and accept it. The script is set to do Neccesity's Mother quest as i wanted to farm Scrapper's compendium and Pendant of the magi recipes.

Its so easy you just need a lot of iron on your backpack a couple of tinker tool's and also you have to do A TINKER TOOL BEFORE YOU RUN THE SCRIPT this is very important because i use make last for crafting.

You can use a beetle also, all you have to do is follow the setup and when it says target your runic tool box target the beetle.

The script will save talismans and rare recipes.

So i hope you can give me a good feedback and also if u have any ideas on how to improve it, just say it! I' will try to add it. Good luck guys.

Crome969:
Good Job Said3,
i dont mind if you use my scripts or learn and evolve them. Iam out of the euox scene, my easyuo scripts also mere some corpses back from that time.

said3:
Im not able to learn stealth or other scripting languages at this moment, so i just wanna share my poor knowledge with those guys who doesn't know yet how to use easyuo properly, as all of u did with us when we didnt know how to script not even a single lane of code =) thx crome

Komejabon:

Hi how are you? i want it to let you know that i tried this script and it is FANTANSTIC!! AMAZING!! i finally get my Scrapper's Compendium recipe :)
thank you said3 and to Crome969 !! :)

Endless Night:
Congratulations your Script has been moved to Script library
(If you feel the script is in the wrong section please send me a pm.)

Thank you for your submission.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version