Author Topic: Hello from Strength  (Read 2352 times)

Offline strTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • str has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello from Strength
« on: January 02, 2018, 11:17:57 AM »
Hello!

I am Strength. I've been playing UO on OSI off and on since 1997 and have returned after a 5+ year absence. I play exclusively on the Chesapeake server. I was the co-GM of one of the most successful spawning/pvp guilds. I have returned primarily to have some fun and kill time since my daughter is now school age and isn't home all the time (I work from home as a jeweler/watchmaker).

I always prefer PvP, but crafting and economics is a secondary pursuit. I am a rather adept coder, having written a private script that bought and deposited old faction vendor products into my hold house on Magincia, as well as a number of spawn and exploit related scripts. I have logged in and have found that many things about the game have changed, including the scripting scene, and can't wait to adapt/master this new world. It reminds me very much of when I logged back into the game when AoS first came out to find that the entire game had changed... and as one of the original 1,000 players of UO, I was one of very few who found the AoS changes to have changed the game for the better. I hope that I find the more recent changes to lead me to a similar conclusion.

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to introduce myself. I hope to see/kill/be killed by some of you out there.

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: Hello from Strength
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 12:08:05 PM »
Welcome to the site!!!!  I used to PvP on Chessy about 9+ years back.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 12:45:59 PM »

Thanks for your introduction, we hope you enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 03:18:24 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 08:09:00 AM »
Welcome to SUO Community. 

Offline Biza

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Biza has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 07:27:58 PM »
Havent seen you on chessy mr. pvper....
Quote from: TrailMyx
These are the things we look for in new users and perspective Elite members:

Quoting Elites/GMods/Admins in your siggys.

Tags: