Author Topic: Oldman return to UO shard.  (Read 1635 times)

Offline sardisTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • sardis has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Oldman return to UO shard.
« on: February 02, 2019, 02:37:15 PM »
Hello Guys,

Just a middile age man just turned back to gaming from computer, actually I started this game in 2002 and played long time like 10 years but i was off for 6 years. So i turned back with +1500 player with an freeshard. Just trying to find some infos about UOS for scripting and other stuff it brings.

I actually liked how corpse and loot selection.. thats pretty clever thing.. razor could not think about :) my shard is uo lostlands and my nickname is sardis if anybody sees me just say hi.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Oldman return to UO shard.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 03:12:55 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughfull introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a bit more!

Please expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

Offline sardisTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • sardis has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 03:30:17 PM »
Opps yeah, i forgot to say that I am an old uo addict but this addictiveness just started again so still I'll remain as this.

In my old times i played with pure mage with parry and wrestling also fencer as a fighter with poisioning obviously. Played with those 2 characters like 2 years and then I started to play with Bard and Blacksmith which is more stable and just a fun. I like bard more by the way.

I mostly like PVP based gameplaying but in this new shard its going to be much more like PVM which is also different for me and game style.

Also i experienced server installation and managing for UO Dark Age it was pretty great actually lots of stuff i learned. So I am back at the game hopefully discuss ideas and scripts through this forum and website.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 05:33:41 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 08:36:03 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: