Casa de TrailMyx > Games & Game Systems

EVE Online

(1/5) > >>

dxrom:
So I have been playing EVE as my main game for awhile now, couple years. Was wondering if anyone else plays it?

Here is a clip of my corp in pvp.

http://youtu.be/_2Pa4fap_p4?hd=1

TrailMyx:
You know, I was going to start.  I even downloaded the client and registered.  I just never got going.  Looked interesting and I know many people that enjoy it.  Perhaps once I'm out of my Rift kick I'll give it a whirl.  I love the space combat stuff.  The Descent franchise was one that I played the crap out of - I just love the 3d flying aspect of space combat.  Plus it would be nice to dust off my joystick.  IT'S DUSTY!!

Hoby:
Ive looked at it a couple times, hear theres a pretty steep learning curve.  I think I still will give it a try, can i hit you up for help if needed?

Cooms:
Ive heard a lot of good things about this, never really checked it out before now. I am downloading it right now so i can do the 14 day trial a spin and see how it goes. :D

dxrom:
Yeah, there is a really harsh learning curve to it, no doubt. It really takes a lot of patience to get into, and starting out is not at all simple in the least.

Skill training is done in real time (some skills actually take 2 months to train to max!) and skill training is everything, you need to train skills in order to get into a ship, in order to fit modules onto a ship, and in order to use them properly. The cool thing about the skill training though, is that you can queue up skills and they will train whilst you're logged off.

Feel free to hit me up ingame if any of you start playing, my ingame chr name is the same as this forum, dxrom.

Also here is a good website to check out if you really do get interested, http://eve.battleclinic.com/

Usually when I am online, I am far FAR away from anywhere newer members can get to, however you can convo me and I can try to explain things to you the best that I can, and help in any way that I can. :>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version