Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Gold Farming

Crisis SOS Chest Fisher - Updated 10-12-2020

(1/5) > >>

Crisis:

--- Code: ---;===================================================================
; Script Name: Crisis SOS Chest Fisher
; Author: Crisis
; Version: 3.0
; Client Tested with: 7.0.87.1
; EUO version tested with: 1.6.0 (version 335)
; Shard OSI / FS: OSI
; Release Date: 05/07/2012
; Revision Date: 10/12/2020
; Purpose:
;     Completely automates the operation of fishing up treasure chests when you are in the correct area of your SOS.
;     Works great with Kal In Ex's SOS Master
;
; Features:
;     . Automatically fishes until you fish up a treasure chest. Cuts bones after fishing up chest.
;
; Revisions:
;     . Added bone cutting sub
;     . Cleaned up code
;     . Added Chest Sorter (sorts magery scrolls into the 8 circles, necro scrolls, reagents, and gems into storage containers)
;     . Added Item Mover (moves everything from one container to another to combine chests to allow for more time on the water)
;     . Added Bag Clean Up (empties into the trashcan for cleanup points)
;     . Fixed Buttons
;
; Requirements:
;     . You should be on a boat in the area of your SOS.
;     . Must have the SOS and fishing pole in your backpack.
;     . You must hard code in your sorting containers.
;     . You must have your backpack open when you start fishing.
;
; Possible Updates:
;     .
;
; Special Thanks:
;     . TrailMyx for helping me iron out the kinks and for TrailMyx's Advanced Journal Handler and Chest Sorter
;     . _C2_ for the Menu Tutorial http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1535.0
;     . Gaderian for help with the new EUO menu changes and cleaning the code up some!
;
; Changes that you will need to make will be marked like this:
;XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
;XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
; Watch for these changes and make them accordingly
;
; Copyright: 2020 Crisis
--- End code ---

This is my first script so be gentle.

This is a very basic script to be used with Kal In Ex's SOS Master Script.

Make sure you read the requirements!! At this time, you must hard code in your containers that you want to sort loot into!

I got tired of double clicking my fishing rod and was fishing up endless sunken wreckage so I put this together.

1. Grab a beer, a pirate hat, and be ready to recover sunken booty.
2. Get on boat.
3. Use Kal In Ex's SOS master to load your SOS and then sail to them.
4. Use Crisis SOS Chest Fish them up.
5, Drink more beer and prepare to do more!

Enjoy!

Update 6-16-2013 Version 2.4
  Added Menu - 3 buttons, Fishing, Cut Bones, Sort Loot
  Cleaned up code.

Update 6-19-2013 Version 2.5
  Added hard coding of sort chests to the top
  Cleaned up code

Update 10-12-2020 Version 3.0
  Updated the EUO menu to make the buttons work again (Thanks Gaderian!)
  Added the ability to move items from one container to another
  Added the ability to sort the chests moving mage scrolls (by circle), necro scrolls, reagents, and gems into storage containers
  Added the ability to empty the pack of fished up items into the trash can for clean-up points.

Kandie:
Just tried your script and I like it.......just wish once it fished up a fish it would stop on its own.  I take over 100 sos's with me and so there are doubles or more in same spot, so after each chest fished up there I started script again...and when it pulls a fish then I know there are no more there.....otherwise I do like it, as it saves on clicking...Thanks ;)

Ultima:
Thanks for the submission Crisis!

I was finally able to give this a try and it made the fishing up of ASOS a hell of alot easier!

ARRR!! Thar be me sunken booty!  ;)

Good little script!

The Ghost:
Same here I load a few SOS  to try it.  Work as intended  Good job   I will add a hot key so I don't need to hit play. 

Crisis:
Updated the script, added in a menu, cutting bone piles, and loot sorter!

Feedback would be appreciated!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version