Author Topic: For all you Disco fans.  (Read 4155 times)

Offline BaldrickTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Baldrick is looked down upon.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
For all you Disco fans.
« on: December 02, 2008, 01:53:25 AM »
Hi all, i've just made legendary on my Bard in Discord using C2's disco script from winuo.org.
So first off a big thank you and Kudos for the original inventer of the script.
*Tips Hat*
Ok what i did being a lazy bard is change the type of creature to disco to an "Etheral warrior" I replaced the swampie (MHB) with Etheral warrior (RC)
Now you need to have music locked at GM level and buy yourself a heap of lap harps from the npc carpenter.
Your disco skill needs to be at least 83 to stand a chance with these warriors, and you need positive karma.
Now head to spirituality gate in Ilsh and  then take a right, keep close to the mountain and pass the pixie spawn and go past the harpies nest. Keep close to the mountain untill you come across the spider forest, look for the cave entrance in the mountain.
Once inside go forward a bit dodging the teratheans and spiders, turn right and go to the end where you will go through a another cave entrance into an opening with about 4 spiders living there. Go to the end of this and stand on the transporter, this takes you to the area where 5 Etheral warriors live.
Now the best spot is ontop of the building and sometimes not all of the warriors are up there, its your job to get them there. Easy realy double click them to attack, run up the stairs then invisi.
Once they are all up there stand in the middle and start the script.
Its not the fastest way to legend disco but its the safest and least amount of hassle.
Dont forget you need positive karma for these, they eat you if your a bad boy/girl ;-)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
Re: For all you Disco fans.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 02:35:44 AM »
maybe I'll try this... i'm like at 118.9 or something like that.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 04:40:21 AM »
That should only take u about 3 or 4 hours.
Go for it

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 06:23:18 AM »
At that 116+ levels you will want to use reg. store bough non exceptional items.  Gains are based on success and exc... increases your success rate too much.  Just  a thought if you hadn't considered it.  I know I do most of my training with the exceptional weps becaus ethey have so many charges but when gains creep to a halt you certainly need to lower music and go to reg instruments.  Never done th warriors so maybe it isn't an issue.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 10:30:03 AM »
Are you the C2 author of the script?
If so hats off to you sir  ;D
Yes your right with the instruments, i only used shop bought harps and music was dropped to GM and locked.
My last stint i was 118.2 and hit legend in under 4 hours.
The trick is standing in the centre of the roof to keep as many of the 5 in screen as possible, although they have a tendancy to wander around quite a bit.
Even though there are only 5 the gains seem to fly ;-)

Offline masteryoda

• Activity:
    0%
  • masteryoda has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 12:23:45 PM »
This is a sweet script

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 01:05:18 PM »
Are you the C2 author of the script?
If so hats off to you sir  ;D
Yes your right with the instruments, i only used shop bought harps and music was dropped to GM and locked.
My last stint i was 118.2 and hit legend in under 4 hours.
The trick is standing in the centre of the roof to keep as many of the 5 in screen as possible, although they have a tendancy to wander around quite a bit.
Even though there are only 5 the gains seem to fly ;-)

Guilty, I am that C2

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2008, 05:42:48 AM »
The Warriors used to be the best provoke training secret too. Used to lure one on the beach to the back of the building and one to the edge of the building in the back so that you could provoke one onto the other. I used to stand there somethimes with 5 or 6 others on Atlantic all AFK training on the same two Warriors all the way to 120.

They broke it at some point making it so the targets will pathfind all the way around the building to one another once you provo'd them but it was pretty sweet while it lasted.

I always thought the easiest way was to put some Cu's on a boat. The more Cu's you tame and put there the faster the gains! I still haven't tried out C2's script though so I'll have to give it a whirl.

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: