Author Topic: Oddball plant script request. Pollen.  (Read 1702 times)

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Oddball plant script request. Pollen.
« on: December 28, 2009, 04:08:55 AM »
Is there a way to make a script that would cross pollen two different colored plants?  Or even opens a cursor for color 1 and then for color two to pollen with?

Then have the script run through all locked down plants near you, pick color one, open the pollen window on that one, click the pollen button, then choose the second color plant when the target appears.  THEN, ignore those two plants because they have been pollinated already and move on to the next one and repeat the cycle?

With 300 plants locked down on top of each other I cannot cross pollinate so only way to do it is with a script finding the plant then ignoring the two it used and moving on.

I do not know how to deal with colors yet, much less ignoring what it has already cross pollinated.  But this would make it so much easier to make the colors we all want for dyes and such. 

If any of you guys are crafty enough to do this, to me, it seems like it would be quick, as long as you have all the plant types, a color picker by way of opening a cursor would be the best way.

find %plant %color
double click
click resources
click cross-pollinate
find %plant %color
target

ignore %plant1
ignore %plant2
repeat
untill #findkind = 0

In so many words, thats pretty much it right?  Well I dont know how to ignore, dont know how to deal in colors ect, would anyone be willing to write this?
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Scrripty

Re: Oddball plant script request. Pollen.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 11:04:03 PM »
I'm already writing this... get the colors together and the exact procedure for how this needs to be done.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Oddball plant script request. Pollen.
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 05:01:03 PM »
The actual xpollinate part is easy, you should be able to use the sub I wrote up a while back for H-O-SUO.  If you do an event property first, you should be able to get all the plants of a certain color.

If you're doing what I think you are, Cor, you'll also need to parse for the word "brightly".

Let me know if either of you need plant expertise.  There was a time when that was all I did in UO.

:)

Tags: