Author Topic: 8x8 macroer  (Read 4853 times)

Offline KandieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
8x8 macroer
« on: March 27, 2021, 08:59:46 AM »
I was wondering if anyone here could post up the 8x8 macroer for us because I see ask chopper is no more and ppl have been asking for it since there is the pirate event going on.....would be great if we could get it here,    TIA     Kandie

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: 8x8 macroer
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2021, 10:23:47 AM »
I don't know what you are interested in but if it is running a boat try this

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=7272.msg62322#msg62322

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • a.k.a "Granny"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2021, 11:38:09 AM »
THX  I will have to try this, it kinda looks like the 8x8 macroer   Have a great day and thx again

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2021, 03:20:50 PM »
I was wondering if anyone here could post up the 8x8 macroer for us because I see ask chopper is no more and ppl have been asking for it since there is the pirate event going on.....would be great if we could get it here,    TIA     Kandie

I didn't think the 8x8 idea was "at thing" anymore.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • a.k.a "Granny"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2021, 11:13:53 AM »
it works great for fishing for boat control............and easy to move on screen if its in your way :)  just thought wpould be nice if it was posted here for others to use.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2021, 04:29:39 PM »
Find a nice long straight path like the N-S near the server line west of Skara and use TM's Full Automatic Fisherman. It does everything for you including killing and looting the serpents with the MIBs. It will steer the boat and move when you fished out the section. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=41.0

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • a.k.a "Granny"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2021, 07:05:48 AM »
People want the 8x8 for the pirate sailing........easy to chase pirates with it....I have a copy of the 8x8 but I don't know how to send it to ppl   thats why I thought I would mention it here.   Plus its great when fishing up Mib's.    Kandie   ;)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2021, 08:26:23 AM »
Are you talking about the old 8x8 boat macroers or like UO Rudder to steer the boat? I am really confused because when you say 8x8 I am thinking of the old way to macro gains.

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • a.k.a "Granny"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2021, 03:18:01 PM »
yes the one to control the boat features.......

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2021, 04:22:44 PM »
The one i posted above is almost identical to the AC 8x8 macroer in terms of boat movement without the automatic 8x8 stuff built in.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2021, 05:27:58 PM »
Here is UO Rudder, doubt it is any better or different than the one Gimlet posted. I have never heard of it as an 8x8 macroer. I learn something new about UO everyday though.  :D

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
UO Rudder.rar

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2021, 06:08:09 PM »
Kandie,  here what you looking for.  I forget I have this on my file.     I also add the one I use everyday now. 

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
8x8macroer.rar
UOTillermanHelper.rar

Tags: