Author Topic: New member introduction  (Read 1223 times)

Offline BlighterTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Blighter has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New member introduction
« on: April 12, 2021, 07:13:55 AM »
Hi!

Im Blighter. Male 29 years old and im from Turkey. I'm going to try to introduce myself but sorry because my English is bad.

Actually I've been playin UO for not too long. You can say that I met UO realy realy late. It's been a couple of years.(Though I wish I played back then when the game was released) Guess was 2017 or so when I met UO :( Mostly been playin on local Turkish RunUO shards with easier startups. I don't like playin on Sphere shards they are too hard for me. I don't know why but I keep coming back to play UO.

Well about classes or templates that I like to play... Uh how do I say it  :-\ Well Im not that good and I don't have a lot of knowledge about game so I played tamer most of the time. Always played pvm/pve cuz I can't keep with other players at pvp. Tried to go for archer and mage but I think I don't know anything about pvp so I got destroyed whenever I try to pvp someone :D Thats why I focused on tamer so I can enjoy pvm staff :) It's not like I have any other option right now maybe in time. But I know that one day you guys might get dostroyed by my mage when learn how to play pvp. ;D

You all already could guess that  if I have little knowledge about game then I have almost non about scripts. Only basic things :) Basic macrost etc. But for playing this game in these days it's a must to have a few good scripts or so I guess. I want to learn about scripts and try to write some scripts myself as well, if you can show me some pointers or somethings for starting to learn scripts would be appreciated.

I guess thats all I can tell you guys as introduction. I'm a timid and mute person so thats it :) :-X

Offline unisharp

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • unisharp has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
Re: New member introduction
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 07:29:12 AM »
Hello and welcome!

Offline BlighterTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Blighter has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 07:35:41 AM »
Hello and welcome!

Thank you thats a cute pic :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2021, 12:06:49 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2021, 01:51:33 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: