Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 967 times)

Offline buzzman815Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • buzzman815 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introduction
« on: April 12, 2021, 11:35:30 AM »
Hello everyone!

I am a long-time Ultima Online player, originally starting in 1998. Since then, I have played Ultima Online off and on over the years in the mix with other MMOs. I also have enjoyed games like World of Warcraft and Guild Wars. I mostly enjoy playing mages, although I am a crafter at heart. I really enjoy the excitement following the crafting of a truly unique and high end piece of armor or weapon. I also find the use of dyes and clothes to create an aesthetically pleasing paperdoll fun.

I am 30 years old and currently live in the mid west. My wife and I have two dogs who are spoiled beyond belief. And when I am not playing Ultima Online, I am always listening to music (mostly metalcore/deathcore), and I enjoy watching both college/professional football. Even though it pains me to watch the Cleveland Browns or West Virginia Mountaineers sometimes, I stick by them.

I look forward to interacting with you all :D

Buzzman

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 12:05:51 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 01:52:34 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: