Author Topic: frneo's Crafter v2.1 09/02/11 with TM's Advanced CLAw support  (Read 55040 times)

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Crafter v2.1 09/02/11 with TM's Advanced CLAw support
« Reply #105 on: October 30, 2020, 01:35:23 AM »
Did you verify from where it looks to pull ingots? Some scripts pull ingots from a bag in the bank, while others pull from the top level of the bank. I have not looked at it, but check that you have ingots where it expects when grabbing them.

Gaderian
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jenovauh has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 30, 2020, 03:30:45 AM »
Did you verify from where it looks to pull ingots? Some scripts pull ingots from a bag in the bank, while others pull from the top level of the bank. I have not looked at it, but check that you have ingots where it expects when grabbing them.

Gaderian

Thanks for your advise, I will try to verify as much as I can within my limited knowledge on scripting.

By the way, did you try using this script before? And it is working well for you?

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 30, 2020, 05:57:38 AM »
Haven't tried it myself. Was just reading your description and I have had it happen before where I assumed a script would grab ingots from my resource bag in the bank... but it was actually looking in the top level of my bank. Lesson learned that if it isn't pulling materials and you have some there... maybe check if you have the materials where the script is actually looking to pull from. When in doubt, you could have some in both spots... run the script... if it grabs some, then check which balance was lowered. Probably an easier guess and test than reading code if you aren't up to it.

Gaderian
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline jenovauh

• Activity:
    0%
  • jenovauh has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 31, 2020, 10:13:26 AM »
I found the problem already, when secure container have more than 1 type of ingot, it got confused somehow and not recognizing the iron ingots. So it will random pick any ID that is ENK. And i check all colored ingot ID is ENK as well.

When it try to refill iron ingot, it will just randomly pick up any ID ENK which I have some colored ingot that only have a very low amount so it fail the amount it is trying to pick up, it will keep trying to pick it up and fail and looping.

So what i do now is to put only iron ingot in the secure container and it works. :)

Offline maxxxugur

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • maxxxugur has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 12, 2021, 06:18:16 AM »
Needed introduction first for try running this script...  ;D

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 12, 2021, 01:54:31 PM »
Needed introduction first for try running this script...  ;D

It isn't an introduction unless you actually introduce yourself and tell us about you. It also works much better in the New Member section.

Tags: