Author Topic: Seems to be an active project, visit it on github?  (Read 54604 times)

Offline NylarTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Nylar has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Seems to be an active project, visit it on github?
« on: December 14, 2014, 01:13:29 PM »
I just googled this and it seems to be pretty active on github

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Seems to be an active project, visit it on github?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 10:47:21 PM »
you mean this ? It isnt from Xenoglyph anymore.. But thanks for telling...

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 11:46:31 PM »
Looks like Xenoglyph turned it over to someone else.  Base code is still credited to him.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 10:39:02 AM »
Looking back at this project, I desperately wanted it to work out.  To have something that's natively compatible with my favorite modern language was something very interesting.  The idea of wrapping the C# language up with a dedicated functional UI much like EasyUO was totally interesting.  However, the few times I gave it a whirl, there were just too many client crash issues.  I love Stealth these days, but I just can't find myself dusting off my bell-bottoms and growing a mullet (again) to adapt and use a long-extinct language in order to gain full function. (blood suddenly spurts from Crome's eyes!)  I'm finding that the API interface to .NET severely limits the data connectivity between the data structures created by Delphi.

I'm actually interested in what Cheffe is thinking about with EasyUO and allowing the wrapping of Lua intermixed with EasyUO.  This is exactly the same idea I had back when I was doing the client interface with ScriptUO.  If only the decision was for a better scripting language than Lua.  It's been my hopes that Lua would start and relax the idiotic cult-like edicts for no function short-circuiting and the addition of switch/case statements.  I think some of that was addressed with the latest version of Lua, but not all of it.

[/ Tuesday Rant ends.]
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 11:31:08 AM »
Looking back at this project, I desperately wanted it to work out.  To have something that's natively compatible with my favorite modern language was something very interesting.  The idea of wrapping the C# language up with a dedicated functional UI much like EasyUO was totally interesting.  However, the few times I gave it a whirl, there were just too many client crash issues.  I love Stealth these days, but I just can't find myself dusting off my bell-bottoms and growing a mullet (again) to adapt and use a long-extinct language in order to gain full function. (blood suddenly spurts from Crome's eyes!)  I'm finding that the API interface to .NET severely limits the data connectivity between the data structures created by Delphi.

I'm actually interested in what Cheffe is thinking about with EasyUO and allowing the wrapping of Lua intermixed with EasyUO.  This is exactly the same idea I had back when I was doing the client interface with ScriptUO.  If only the decision was for a better scripting language than Lua.  It's been my hopes that Lua would start and relax the idiotic cult-like edicts for no function short-circuiting and the addition of switch/case statements.  I think some of that was addressed with the latest version of Lua, but not all of it.

[/ Tuesday Rant ends.]

Oh i forgot to tell you that we are working on a new API-Redesign with Code-Gen and such on stealth

Offline NylarTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Nylar has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 03:47:14 PM »
Ahh didn't notice it had changed hands. It has been a long time since I played with anything UO related, just getting back into it, trying to find all my old information and files.
Thanks for straightening me out :)

Offline Mugs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Mugs has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2015, 07:45:02 AM »
Yesterday I got UOMachine source code and it has a LOT of potential, mostly all client interactions are working, this guy did a great job with client hooking and server communication!

I started changing a few things, got a console log so I can understand all the calls UOMachine does, I have a lot of great ideas for this project!
This program can be shapped in a way I can only imagine, you can make full routines for using items, working with gumps for trainning any profession skill, you could also make it easy to override some functions so you can do a hard fix when a version come out or to do your own routine.

Also it could be really easy to work with XMLs and train you profession skills the way you like, using all the built-in functions....

I started debbuging this yesterday night and could sleep all night thinking of possibilities...

Today I am sick (for not sleeping) and I wont be able to put my hands on this, but I will definitely give it a try!

Regards,
Mugs

Offline unisharp

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • unisharp has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2015, 01:43:59 PM »
Seems pretty smooth to me :)

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2015, 05:08:03 PM »
Seems pretty smooth to me :)

Have you gotten it to run Sibble?  I really liked this project....
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline unisharp

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2015, 07:27:25 PM »
Have you gotten it to run Sibble?  I really liked this project....

I have indeed sir!  :)    My hello world worked, went a little bit further as to grab some live stats and print them out in chat.   Worked like a charm.  Had to put it down though PVP was picking up hehe...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 07:19:06 PM by sibble »

Offline Mugs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Mugs has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2015, 06:43:25 PM »
I have got this to work, I have made a lot of modifications to this project already...

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2015, 01:29:41 AM »
how about to show us more? what means a lot of mods?

I looked shortly into the api but then decided to stay on stealth due multiple reasons..

Offline unisharp

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2015, 09:20:55 AM »
I have got this to work, I have made a lot of modifications to this project already...

You fixed it and recompiled it?

Offline Mugs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Mugs has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2015, 06:57:06 PM »
Yes, used a lot to train some skills, but I didnt like the way it works with items, I wanted to switch from ItemCollection to List<> but it after some time I just gave up and went back to easyuo. It would be easier to make a new project then to change it...
If you guys want I can try to get back on it and upload a working version....

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2015, 12:19:00 PM »
You could use .net dll for stealth and use full power of .net :)

Or wait a bit longer until i get my lazy ass up to finish the ScriptSDK wich advances the dll by a lot of new functions..

Tags: