Author Topic: Hello and good day  (Read 3088 times)

Offline Lord All MightyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Lord All Mighty has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello and good day
« on: October 16, 2016, 05:50:49 PM »
well I'm Lord All Mighty, my main shard well i don't have a main shard these days. i'm getting chars set up all over the place and enjoying most the shards that i'm coming across there are a few ppl here and there that have been helping me along the way on each shard. right now im playing a lot on Pacific under a different name. im not new to scrips but so far i just use them for crafting and that is why i am here i cant find a good script on easy UO for imbuing and im hoping that i can find a good one here. any way i do a lot more PvM then PvP but i do like doing my fare share of PvP just to have fun. im not sure what else to put here so i hope that this helps you all understand me a bit more and hopefully starts a great communities worth of sharing

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello and good day
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 06:12:26 PM »
Welcome to SUO! I am sure Grim will be along soon to remove your restricted status.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 07:43:02 PM »
Welcome to SUO! I am sure Grim will be along soon to remove your restricted status.

Grim?

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 08:50:37 PM »

Grim?

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Typo, sorry Gim!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 08:39:04 AM »
Welcome to SUO   A follow Pac member.   

Offline Lord All MightyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Lord All Mighty has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 06:30:30 PM »
thank you all and thank you for the lifting of the restriction now i hope that i can understand how to use this site. i might not have been reading it as much as maybe i could have im sure but when i was trying to figure out how to get a script it wasnt making much since, but now that the restriction is lifted maybe i can see something i might have missed.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2016, 09:34:22 PM »
Yes, if posts have attachments, then you should see all that now. Enjoy!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: