Author Topic: Maddog's Automator  (Read 18820 times)

Offline UOMaddogTopic starter

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Maddog's Automator
« on: December 21, 2012, 08:56:44 AM »
+1
PURPOSE:
To train automate those mundane details of PvM and PvP that we all forget!

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Make sure that this script and EN's ScanBuffBar.txt file are both in the same folder as your EUO executable!!! (see link below)
2. New targeting system MUST BE ENABLED IF you want to use Bandages or Spawner
3. Open this script and hit play
4. If you've never used it before on your current character, you will get a brief message with instructions, otherwise any settings you have saved will be restored
5. Select which actions/buffs/etc you would like automated
6. You can pause, save, and exit by pressing the buttons on the bottom
7. Enjoy PvP and PvM!

VERSION HISTORY:
Version 1.0
- First public release

Please Note:
- Nothing will be done if you are hidden and/or stealthing
- Bandages use the new targeting system
- Necro Debuffs = Blood Oath, Corpse Skin, Evil Omen, Strangle, Mind Rot
- Myst Debuffs = Sleep, Spell Plague
- "Spawner" is a little sub that I use that Selects Nearest Hostile and Attacks Selected Target (new targeting system must be enabled)
- Gift of Life will simply put a message about your characters head to remind you that your GoL has expired and needs to be recast

Please see the 2nd post for known bugs and issues!

Many thanks to EN for his amazing ScanBuffBar script! Please download it here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1508.0

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Maddog's Automator v1.0.txt
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 06:11:58 PM by UOMaddog »
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Re: Maddog's Automator
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 08:57:07 AM »
+1
Known Bugs & Issues

- Consecrate Weapon does not seem to be detected on the buffbar (so it is spammed by the script). Not sure if it's an issue with the buffbar scanner or a typo in my script. If anyone can test it, that'd be great!

- Eating an apple due to Necro and Myst debuffs has not been tested (but I'm pretty sure I wrote it correctly). I didn't have a necro on an account where I could test it out (working it up now), so if anyone would like to test and confirm functionality, that would be appreciated!

- Strength and Agility potions have not yet been added to the buffbar scanner (unless I missed something) so they do not function currently.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 09:00:45 AM by UOMaddog »
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 11:42:28 AM »
+1
I'll look forward to giving this a run when I get home from the office, thanks for sharing:)
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 03:14:28 PM »
+1
Thanks! I appreciate it! I'm going to post in EN's buffbar scanner thread to figure out the strength/agility part.

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 03:27:41 PM »
+1
Well I've got it and just pulled the latest buff bar scanner.  I'll rock it out tonight during a spawn and comment when I test everything that I can.  The window looks great and could fit a few more options like evade/divine/primary or secondary weapon skills but I have yet to actually play with it so I can't comment.  All in all I am very excited to give it a run when the wife lets me play fully...Thanks again for sharing.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 06:32:07 PM »
+1
Maddog,  pots = magery buffs (good catch), consecrateweapon buff is working see my other post for what i thing is up.

nice script .. ive been running it. very nice.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2012, 06:55:57 PM »
+1
I saw your other post, and I'll dig back into it when I get back from Christmas "vacation" with the fam. I'll update everything and post a new version after that! Thanks!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2012, 11:08:32 AM »
+1
The spamming consercate weapon issue i think was becuase you had icons on the buff bar that were not yet recognized... so it wasnt reading the full bar as i through it had reached the end already...

Added a couple more icons that you can automate...  honor and perfection.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2012, 01:14:38 PM »
+1
I ran it last night for a short bit.  For some reason it kept looping EOO though I am not sure why.  

Edit: I will delete the file I pulled here last night and see if that updates it. I'll reply tonight when I have done such.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 05:43:53 PM by Canuker »

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2012, 04:09:22 PM »
+1
@Canuker: Make sure you have the latest version of the ScanBuffBar script (I need to update the main post with a link to EN's script)

@EN: Forgive my ignorance, but what can I automate with honor and perfection? Isn't there a bushido move that relates to one or both of those? (Can you tell I almost always play a mage??)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2012, 04:16:39 PM »
+1
@Canuker: Make sure you have the latest version of the ScanBuffBar script (I need to update the main post with a link to EN's script)

@EN: Forgive my ignorance, but what can I automate with honor and perfection? Isn't there a bushido move that relates to one or both of those? (Can you tell I almost always play a mage??)

WEll you can honor your target and you will if bushidos 50+ eventually gain perfection. That honor is not a bushido thing thow its a virtue.  http://www.uoguide.com/Honor

Thiers a few bushido moves actaully,  one that works with honor above... honorableexecution but thiers also  Confidence, Evasion, CounterAttack, LightningStrike, MomentumStrike.  I guess it depends on your template if you have bushido you might use those or not.

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2012, 06:09:18 PM »
+1
Do all those have icons now that you can use to toggle them instead of comparing pixels?

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2012, 06:53:40 PM »
+1
Do all those have icons now that you can use to toggle them instead of comparing pixels?

Yes all those i mentioned in prior post have an icon.  HonerableExecution only shows as an icon after you target a enemy.  Ie if you cast it prior to combat it wont show up until you hit the first target.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2012, 07:40:31 PM »
+1
Ooo.....
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2013, 08:41:46 PM »
+1
OK...so I have a new version (working much better) ready to release...however I have one issue! I added lightning strike and momentum strike and rearranged the menu. But I have the script check if the user has any saved values and loads them. Not a big deal, however if the user HAS saved values with v1.0, they're missing values for LS and MS now. So the script tries to load up the values and the menu doesn't display a checkbox for LS or MS since my two variables do not have values in the registry. Anyone have any ideas for check if a registry-stored value is present?

Tags: