Author Topic: Buying gold?  (Read 11824 times)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Buying gold?
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2016, 09:29:54 AM »
I know it's a bit of an older thread but the name Cybernickel... we were semi-competitors selling runebooks on ebay forever ago, he was a good guy then too. I heard his son passed away not too long ago and it's rocked his world though, is he still in UO?

You sold runebooks on Ebay ... lol.....    I think i have the biggest runebook collection in the whole of UO history ... its pretty much all stashed away and has been for years after I never finished remodeling my library and moved locations...  but i still add to the collection every now and again....
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gruntman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • gruntman has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2016, 03:12:27 PM »
I know it's a bit of an older thread but the name Cybernickel... we were semi-competitors selling runebooks on ebay forever ago, he was a good guy then too. I heard his son passed away not too long ago and it's rocked his world though, is he still in UO?

You sold runebooks on Ebay ... lol.....    I think i have the biggest runebook collection in the whole of UO history ... its pretty much all stashed away and has been for years after I never finished remodeling my library and moved locations...  but i still add to the collection every now and again....
I remember long ago meeting up with you on a couple servers and giving you runes to the one house islands :)....this goes waaaaayyyyy back!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2016, 05:15:41 AM »

I remember long ago meeting up with you on a couple servers and giving you runes to the one house islands :)....this goes waaaaayyyyy back!

I still have those  ..... that was some time ago for sure...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline declo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • declo has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2016, 09:31:43 AM »

Yes Cyber is still in UO.  Not to the level he was years ago but he still loves the game.

The passing of his son devastated him and I know he is having issues with depression.

Tags: