Author Topic: Wrestling  (Read 3843 times)

Offline gimletTopic starter

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Wrestling
« on: January 26, 2017, 07:18:14 PM »
I need some tips on how to gain wrestling from 110 - 120. Would prefer to be in my own house. Any hints?

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 02:45:35 AM »
Is wrestling useful now?

Offline gimletTopic starter

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 05:30:25 AM »
So I've been told when used with the chivalry mastery. Mainly for pvp. I've been doing some training on Atlantic

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 09:47:15 AM »
honestly for wrestling i just used blues and pinks. 110-120 takes ages on pets and stuff.

Offline Hurley

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hurley has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 05:21:55 AM »
Hitting an arctic ogre lord will do the trick as well. Soulstone on spellweaving or get a friend to get you an arctic ogre lord. Just make sure to heal it every now and then as you will do a little damage with wrestling. It will take a little time but an easy macro can be set up for it.

I'm not sure if it still works, but it used to be that if you equipped a spell channeling fishing pole you would swing at 1.25s even with low dex. If that doesn't work anymore just temporarily increase dex for training purposes.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2017, 09:26:42 AM »

Last time  I did was Hurley  said was 4 years ago and it work.   U can also use a Golem.   The secret is that you need to stand right under him. 

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2017, 11:21:39 AM »
They have nerfed golems a lot. You will still need spellweaving from what im told. so it would be easier to just get the artic ogre lord.

Tags: